[GUIDE] The Legend of Udyr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krald

12-10-2009

you are the man for writing this guide. Like, I'm so glad you did. No one ever believes me when I say he's at least sub-viable, even before they buff him

HackerJacks

12-17-2009

Udyr has updated for latest changes. (12-17-09)

rEv3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2009

Udyr thinks update is a bit weak, but patch is stong. Udyr think Tiger even stronger than ever. Tiger faster, Tiger now proc lifesteal for all three hits. Udyr needs execution sword, then Udyr be invincible!

OT: Anyone else think that Udyr is just Zilean wearing a bear and a carpet?

PizzaAnalogyGuy

12-17-2009

Udyr is kind of like a delicious pizza. His skills equate to ham, pepperoni, pineapple and bbq sauce. I would say turtle style is the bbq sauce because that is the most important. In order to make the best pizza you need some of all of them though.

HackerJacks

12-18-2009

Udyr still testing new builds. Udyr will continue to update guide. The legend of Udyr is best ever.

Phyrose

12-18-2009

Udyr has a question, what is better for udyr? Lifesteal MAlady or lifesteal Executioner?

UDYR LOVES U ALL HES VERY HAPPY WITH Buff of new release! BEAR HUGS FOR EVERYONe

EroticBadass

12-18-2009

Udyr is still saving up to buy Udyr, but loves the new patch and loves guides that mention Udyr that makes Udyr players better. Udyr thought that crit. damage was still equal in tiger stance? My animal instincts told me the damage was split b/w the 3 hits?!?

Zanefein

12-18-2009

Udyr would love to know which runes and masteries, maybe even summoner spells, would enhance his ownage.

Cold Logic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2009

Udyr is also keen to know what runes will enhance his performance, as udyr is currently running with regen, becuase he can.

However-
Udyr was very pleased with how one of udyrs first matches went.

Unfortunately udyr still lost becuase udyrs team had a feeder. That did not please udyr.

ArcZSlash

12-18-2009

Udyr is always welcome on the team. Psst get skype.