First Time Jungling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greyvar

03-27-2012

Hello all, I've been playing off and on for about a year and have found myself in a champion rut; basically, the only champion/role I play is Singed solo top. I've become comfortable with this role (too comfortable) and really need to get out of my comfort zone in order to become a better player. The role most foreign to me is jungling, so that's the direction I plan on going.

With that said, I tried jungling singed in a couple custom/bot games and would usually die at either golems or blue buff, or if I lived I'd be way too low to even consider ganking. What I'm asking, is who is the best jungler to start off with? I'm not overly concerned with ganking as I figure that will come later, I'm mostly concerned with safety. Since I solo queue and can't count on a leash, who would be the most able jungler and least likely to die / get too low from the jungle mobs?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Grey

spartanREBEL26

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2012

Start with warwick.
He is cheap and has extremely high sustain

UknowsI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2012

I'm not familiar with jungling Singed, but can give some general tips.

-Tough skin, Indomitable and Bladed Armour helps a LOT
-Get all flat armour seals
-Cloth+5 potions is the safest start, Regrowth pendant+1 potion is the second safest start
-Pick up a strong jungler (My advice would be Lee Sin, Udyr, Shyvana, Trundle or Nocturne)

Greyvar

03-27-2012

Thanks mate, I think I'll head over and give him a try. someone else also suggested Skarner, but warwick's sustain is exactly what I'm looking for, cheers mate.

I own Lee Sin and thought about trying him out, but I've seen really good lee's and it's intimidating what they can do.

ty for the replie