MadCast Gaming looking for Mature Members

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munsa

02-06-2013

Greetings, do you like to play League of Legends?

We do too, here at MadCast Gaming. We understand that enjoying League in a group can be much more fun and satisfying! With a variety of players to hang out with, skill levels, and drive to succeed through teamplay; every experience is different. We're always looking for new members that are mature and active individuals.

Every day, we have regular in-houses between members that make the game fun to play, as well as the more competitive 5v5 Normals and Draft Pick games. We run weekly events, from ARAM Extravagenza to Ultimate Bravery.

Strictly for our members, we have highly skilled players who will teach and coach to help better your League play. These coaches teach a variety of things from mechanics, to lane matchups, and team comps.

As well as having a large League of Legends community, we have a dedicated Guild Wars 2 crew, a Wildstar guild, Minecraft, and much more!

"I came to MadCast Gaming last summer, regarding a post that was looking mature members here in the team recruitment forum. My time here has been most wonderful, and I've made many friends here in MadCast since joining." - Juno David W

So, without further ado, I am MadCast: Munsa, and I look forward to meeting you. If you need more information, you can contact me on League of Legends at "Munsa" or contact one of our other recruiters:

MadCast: Mist - LoL Ingame: MadCast: Mist
MadCast: Junodavidw - LoL Ingame: Junodavidw
MadCast: RedJustice - LoL ingame: Aurnia
MadCast: MrEpic - LoL ingame: MadCast MrEpic

Don't forget to check out our website! www.madcastgaming.com

MadCast MrEpic

02-06-2013

Hello and thank you for taking a look at our humble community thread! My name is MadCast: MrEpic, and I am one of the recruiters that help to run the League of Legends branch within MadCast Gaming.
MadCast Gaming, as seen above, is an ever growing community full of members of all variations that have been around for 6+ years! We field a variety of players in many games, and we strive to facilitate their gaming experience so that they can continue to enjoy what we all love: Gaming.

We at MadCast focus on what are the core fundamentals of gaming:

1: Having fun.
2: Growing as players.
3: Striving to be better in both gaming and interactions.
4: Enjoying the game.

The TL;DR version of that is just as what was posted above me: We are a community that wants your gaming experience to be (and continue to be) all that it can be, and we want to help you achieve that.

I have been in and around many gaming clans and guilds in my gaming career, but MadCast Gaming was the first one that had stuck on a permanent level. Within a year of playing with MANY different members of the community, I had gone from being a candidate to a Full Member of MadCast; shortly thereafter I rose to become an Admin within the community. I now continue to recruit at MadCast and help with the League of Legends division, purely because I love what this community stands for and what it continues to do.

My name is MadCast: MrEpic, and I truly hope you consider joining MadCast Gaming.
IGN: MadCast MrEpic

Munsa

02-06-2013

More information available at our website, including how to request membership.

Munsa

02-07-2013

We will be playing tonight, 2/7! Come on and join in!

DoubleSb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

can't handle my professional amumu.

MadCast MrEpic

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleSb View Post
can't handle my professional amumu.
Ha!

Pretty sure I remember you playing with us in a couple of our ARAM inhouses, were you brought in through a friend?

DoubleSb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCast MrEpic View Post
Ha!

Pretty sure I remember you playing with us in a couple of our ARAM inhouses, were you brought in through a friend?
ya. naiya kept inviting me. carried all the games

MadCast MrEpic

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleSb View Post
ya. naiya kept inviting me. carried all the games
Word. Hope to see you around more and whatnot.

MadCast Poliar

02-07-2013

If anyone Likes ARAMs Come check us out and come to play because we got some ARAM madness going almost every day! MadCast is a great place to really hone your skills and meet some really great players and people, one of the largest reasons I joined was because of League of Legends So give it a Shot you really wont regret it! And remember Naiya Is Awesome!!!!!

LTTelamon

02-07-2013

Hello folks - I am LTTelamon, part of the Staff at MadCast Gaming. I have been involved with MadCast since 2007, and it is a community I am proud to be a part of today. I invite you to come check us out at the above address or look us up in game. We're always looking for new folks to play and have fun with. Thanks for your attention, and see you in game.

MadCast: LTTelamon
LoL IGN - LTTelamon