Heim & Udyr, I love them, heres how you can too!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdHominem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-07-2009

As far as heimerdinger goes, people need to realize that his turrets are 100% for laneing. You can use heimer's turrets to farm much faster than any hero, and you have Rylai's/Deathfire/Zhonyas faster than any other hero. Just don't get ganked.

For Udyr: Leviathan, Atmas, Merc Treads, Warmogs = Pwn. Just run about in team fights switching rapidly between bear and turtle to throw as many stuns as possible. Then use Tiger/Bear to murder those who flee. Don't use phoenix, its stupid, that I do agree with.

GNOY

12-08-2009

Tank Udyr sounds interesting, but is there a reason to focus him in teamfight? Exhaust him to get rid of his stuns and focus the ones who is dangerous.

DustyNomad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2009

Guess it like this at the start of ur match being hheimdinger NEVER take the rockets nor the handgranade, try to get money by placing tactic turrets at the good places and ocourse for this character its VERY wise to take the (i guess its called dragons tooth or summin) coz it makes ur spells have 30% less cooldown less cooldown means faster turrets if they die faster turrets to upgrade when u have ur ulti. for the rest AP build him al the way and as another handy item (coz eventually the grenade will be as DEADLY as Dr. mundo's farts. the item that makes spells penetrate 40% plus some xtra AP points.. this is how heimdinger pwns pretty hard (even the turrets are eventually danger for the nemeys by upgrading them at the momoent the enemys near (it will start shooting 100% faster for a few secs... its handy)

And now for Udyr:

he can be pwnish strong by making him ATK build plus the xtra fast hit boots coz you have the bear style to run faster (plus i always have the ghost skill) starting with the turtle is pretty handy coz (dont mind the not able to crit) its all about the hp AND mp drain plus ocourse the shield if you do it right you can cast the turtle again and again and again coz you also steal MP. after thats its handy to take the bear form for running away or ocourse running to youre enemys stinning them and make em all frightened ^^.

eventually when you have enough ATK power you can stun em wit hbear change to tigre attk with mass dmg and when they run away IF they still CAN run away you jsut bear chase em again. though i never take the phoenix coz that style need AP and is ONLY handy for Farming (not good) some more things comming

the ice hammer to make enemys slower and make you have more HP is handy coz better only focus on ATK p and maybe some ATK speed (atk power the ferious axe and for atk speed the run boots).

after having enough monmey you can take on most of the heroes and after every battle you can recharge HP and MP with the turtle style on creeps while not taking dmg coz of the shield.

this is why UDYR aint worthless same as Heimdinger.

hope someonme reads this and takes my advice.

greetz

Ruby Larkspur

12-08-2009

wow, thanks for tips on how to use Udyr

Watafool

01-25-2013

Gee golly gosh. I never knew!

Titanomagnus

01-25-2013

Thanks Adhominem for this thread and everyone in it commenting positive tips to play the two great champs in question.

Hopefully it will stop people making all these useless Heimi complaint threads...

ReasonablyInsec

01-25-2013

3 year old thread revival

._.