Are all junglers actually retarded? as well as people who are open to gank?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sicarius a Umbra

04-19-2013

Like a twisted fate mid.... or... just any jungler in general.

Why the **** do you bother ganking another lane, such as mid, or bot lane, when MY LANE is asking for assistance and the lane you are ganking already has a 3/0!!! what the **** is wrong with you!

Share the love!!!!

edit, because you are stupid; WHEN ITS THE START OF THE GAME, oR WHEN I AM 0/1 OR 0/0 WITH ALMOST EQUAL LANING PHASE BUT WANT ADVANTAGE

Cocona Vatel

04-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicarius a Umbra View Post
Like a twisted fate mid.... or... just any jungler in general.

Why the **** do you bother ganking another lane, such as mid, or bot lane, when MY LANE is asking for assistance and the lane you are ganking already has a 3/0!!! what the **** is wrong with you!

Share the love!!!!
becaue i cant help you when ur already 0/5, ill just die with u and make them 7/0

Sicarius a Umbra

04-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocona Vatel View Post
becaue i cant help you when ur already 0/5, ill just die with u and make them 7/0
i'm talking about when I am 0/0 or 0/1. NEED HELP = NEED HELP. not ignore.

why would you ever want to give them free farm and not help. honestly, do you want it to be a 4v5?

Space Marine Guy

04-19-2013

If you can't 1v1 or 1v2 top, then don't call top

Sicarius a Umbra

04-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Marine Guy View Post
If you can't 1v1 or 1v2 top, then don't call top
people like you... honestly. I want an advantage because they might have just gotten a gank. WHAT THE **** IS THE POINT OF GANKING SOMEONE WHO IS WORTH 50 GOLD if you can get someone worth 300!!

Eugenides

04-19-2013

Very well known rule of thumb: capitalize on your advantages instead of shoring up your weaknesses.

Also ITT: OP lost top lane cause he sucks and jungle was giving bot and mid multikills when ganking them instead.

Enigma Requiem

04-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocona Vatel View Post

This.

Some lanes are too far lost, and to try and salvage them is suicide. Its something you learn painfully early in your jungle career.

I'm personally -terrified- of Bot lane as a jungler, because a single kill generally means both the enemy ADC AND SUPPORT have a boon, which is often enough to turn my gank into an enemy tripple kill if I'm not careful- also, Bot is most often warded at my level, top and mid ususally arent until midgame or late lane-phase, which leaves them open to early pressure.

iSelfFlagulate

04-19-2013

I agree with what's generally being said here. Just to add to it, another reason to continually gank a lane is that they will lfall further and further behind because they'll lose exp as well as farm gold. If ur other lanes can at least stay healthy and farm, ur team will be better off in teamfights

Space Marine Guy

04-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicarius a Umbra View Post
people like you... honestly. I want an advantage because they might have just gotten a gank. WHAT THE **** IS THE POINT OF GANKING SOMEONE WHO IS WORTH 50 GOLD if you can get someone worth 300!!
Because if they are competent they got a ward going and are not overextending?

Tormm

04-19-2013

As a jungler, I sometimes have to let lanes die. I could gank but it most likely wont result in a kill, but will cost me time and xp. I am ganking the lane that is 3/0 because I know I can get a kill and get fed from it. Im letting your lane die so I can completely screw over one member of the enemy team while getting fed.