Am I playing Singed right?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I am Singed Only

04-19-2013

Just an analysis checkup after a while of playing him.
Laning phase: I play extremely aggressive, and while I farm, I constantly try to fling the enemy Champion for kills.
Everything else later: I don't attempt to ever force a 1v1 or fight in general, and when a teamfight breaks out, I just activate ultimate and Poison Trail, then run around the enemy team like crazy, and flinging decent targets to team.

lol I died again

04-19-2013

Are you winning?
Then you're playing him right.

Flutterham

Lieutenant Vague

04-19-2013

That's pretty much what I do, and I have a higher win rate with Singed than any other character by far.
Also I don't put any points into mega adhesive until after laning is over. I find the extra damage on fling more useful for securing kills and using both fling and mega adhesive is too draining on my mana early on.

Super Fungi

04-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieutenant Vague View Post
That's pretty much what I do, and I have a higher win rate with Singed than any other character by far.
Also I don't put any points into mega adhesive until after laning is over. I find the extra damage on fling more useful for securing kills and using both fling and mega adhesive is too draining on my mana early on.

Mega Adhesive is Singed's best ability...

TacticalRevenge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2013

Yopu gotta peel for your team in teamfights and Singed can be very good 1v1 mid and late game

MTempty

04-19-2013

You should be initiating.
Also, against certain matchups, the aggressiveness is going to get you flattened.

TacticalRevenge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTempty View Post
You should be initiating.
Also, against certain matchups, the aggressiveness is going to get you flattened.
While you have to look for an initiation, in a perfect team Singed doesn't need to initiate, altthough in solo queue he mostly does

CantCareyMariah

04-19-2013

Also, you should ALWAYS be initiating.
There shouldn't be a teamfight that doesn't start with you flinging the enemy ADC.

Menea6587

04-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeskyGoneWild View Post
Also, you should ALWAYS be initiating.
There shouldn't be a teamfight that doesn't start with you flinging the enemy ADC.
If you are in Yolo queue and Singed is your only source of hard cc, you had best be saving that fling for a peel off YOUR adc. It's kind of silly when I'm facing an enemy that has inferior cc but still tries to initiate when unprovoked.