Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

"I play a tank but I'm so afraid to get hurt"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A ten second conversation while running down the lane off the start can help as well.
Me (playing Taric): "Hey Xxxxx, how did you want to approach the first few levels? I'll pick up my stun at level 2, heal at level 3."
Xxxxx (playing whatever): "Last hit and harass then, line up your stun and whatever CC for a kill on a weak target."
Me: kk

Works wonders either way. Unless of course they don't speak the same language...but that is a different issue.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The reason is because they have been yelled at by players with bad sportsmanship for dieing so now they are afraid to jump in to initiate or save a carry/support even if they are a tank.