So when can we expect to see the AP ratio on Sion nerfed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JayceJa

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNOY View Post
Oh wait. Its 1.0. And it was 1.2 before nerf. Nowhere near OP anyway.
you said nothing to dissuade my argument at all

you say nowhere near OP, with no evidence at all

it still is much stronger than many other nukes, having great base damage and good AoE, completely ignoring its secondary use of being great for tanking damage

all that on a character that already has a very powerful nuke from cryptic gaze

Lockedbob

12-08-2009

He forgot to add that it takes time to blow up the **** spell because that was in the patch notes also. It used to be able to be blown after 2 seconds but now it takes 4. Which is enough for you to hit him and take the shield off... Yes veigar has a very powerful nuke and oh wait he has 2 more ontop of that. And yes he can reach 800 AP in long games so what?!?! Just cuz u think he should be nerfed doesn't mean he should be. Learn to play other than **** dps classes and maybe you'll out-tank the tank.

GNOY

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceJa View Post
you said nothing to dissuade my argument at all

you say nowhere near OP, with no evidence at all

it still is much stronger than many other nukes, having great base damage and good AoE, completely ignoring its secondary use of being great for tanking damage

all that on a character that already has a very powerful nuke from cryptic gaze
When it was 1.2 it was OP, considering there was no CD, there were so many threads about it. Well you saw it yourself. Now they nerfed it to 1, added cooldown before explosion. I dont know about you, but I haven't seen any omgwtfpwn AP Sions since patchs, even in practice (where AP Sions tend to rape newbies), nor did I saw much whinings about it on forums, and when someone whined, most ppl disagreed. Dam, just remove AP scaling from him and be happy with DPS/Tank Sion.

JayceJa

12-08-2009

you also forget the 4 seconds before blowing it up is never a factor if used right unless you are going for the second shield in a row in a battle

oh, and if everyone isn't complaining, it cant possibly be a problem? gee, how can i possibly argue with such logic?

oh, and for Lockedbob, **** off, please do, you flame me because i bring up a valid argument, so instead of actually arguing, you flame me assuming because i don't agree with you, i mustn't know how to play? people like you are giving a bad name to the community, and the internet in general

Elfbarf

12-08-2009

Adjudicator=/=Good player

EchoRex

12-08-2009

Sion is where he should be considering his range limitations and speed for the current game mechanics/meta-game.

No one should really be getting caught by a shield flat footed at this point. Flash has been nerfed by 65%, his AP ratio was lowered, plus the damage is lower than the absorb amount ratio.

dfspSpirit

12-08-2009

I gotta say I wasn't hit by his shield a single time since I started playing the game (using Morgana most of the time). I guess if you're a low-health character and can't withstand the damage from that shield just stay out of range? I mean he ain't that fast and the range of that thing doesn't seem vast to me.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2009

The only nerf Sion needs is a scaling on his stun. Cryptic Gaze stuns for too long on level 1.

Rudeboymike

12-08-2009

So Sion is OP because?
-Useless after stun shield combo
-Useless in team fights
-Shield is easily bursted down in group fights

best advice when laning against Sion.. Don't be so scared of his shield. When he charges you.. blow it up! then hes useless with no form of defensive capabilities.

GNOY

12-08-2009

I agree with above. If Sion go AP he dont have much dmg output after stun shield combo. Then, after shield exploded or destroyed, he is vulnerable (though definetely not #1 priority target), his ult barely will help him to survive focus fire. Anyway, I would glad to hear more than one adjudicator, and preferably, I like to hear someone like Messiah or other council.