You need to nerf Sona, Kog'Maw, Morgana, Amumu, and Galio.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coxxy

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulminati View Post
Meh. Morgana is fine.

No.

Have you met Black shield? No?

ok.

Razeluxe

11-09-2010

In order of needing to be nerfed:

Sona
Corki
Kog
Twitch
MF

As for Amumu, Galio, Morgana, eh AoE stuns will always be extremely powerful. But I dont think theyre even near the nerf-needing that the above are.

Edit: If youre going to downvote then at least explain why you think my logic is flawed, I wont mind defending my points.

Azarhac

11-09-2010

Nerfing Galio anymore would be madness, if you can't see that you are freaking insane as a beaver.

Sona needs nerfs for sure, Ultimate is way better than Galio's sick support and good harass early game. As for Kog and Amumu, meh I think they are manageable except Despair might be too strong atm.

Morgana huh, here is a nerf for her: No more ultimate in Zhonya's Ring, perfect fix. (Well this could be achieved by removing all channeled spells and effects inside the ring, which should be done)

Nova Initiator

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeluxe View Post
In order of needing to be nerfed:

Sona
Corki
Kog
Twitch
MF

As for Amumu, Galio, Morgana, eh AoE stuns will always be extremely powerful. But I dont think theyre even near the nerf-needing that the above are.

Edit: If youre going to downvote then at least explain why you think my logic is flawed, I wont mind defending my points.
Err, hope you don't mind me asking, why do they need a nerf, out of all of them, I could only seem to think of a reason why Sona should be nerfed, but not the others.

Hannor

11-09-2010

Here's a hint to black shield. Stop spamming your cc on the god**** mother****er that has been shielded. pop it with some quick burst, then cc. It's basically just a slightly more resilient version of the BV passive.

And don't give me that "it's too hard to pop" ****. It's easier to pop than your mom's cherry for christ sake. If you can't deal enough damage to down the black shield then how the **** do you think you can take down a champ during the .5-3 seconds that cc is going to screw them up. L2P *****es,

Ansre

11-10-2010

Morgan Freeman wins.

Best ripoff of that ad I've seen so far.

These Pretzels

11-10-2010

Sona: Has been confirmed by Riot to be "slightly" op. Slight nerfs are coming, I think, mainly in regards due to her Q. Also, build some Mag Resist, watch her two damaging abilities do nothing.
Kog'Maw: Build some Mag Resist, watch his abilities do nothing.
Morgana: Build some Mag Resist, watch her abilities do nothing.
Amumu: Build some Mag Resist, watch his abilities do nothing.
Galio: Build some Mag Resist, watch his abilities do nothing.

Quite literally, all you need to do on most champions is figure out what your "core" set of items should be. From there, you get survivability depending on the other team. Like... you could build a Quicksilver Sash?

EDIT: Also, Merc treads are your friends.

Razeluxe

11-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasou View Post
Err, hope you don't mind me asking, why do they need a nerf, out of all of them, I could only seem to think of a reason why Sona should be nerfed, but not the others.
Sona: I think we all get it by now. If not, think of how much 100AD/100AP/100AR/100MR/100MS auras + Multitarget heals + stuns + pokes + speed boosts actually do. Broken in lane, broken healing/pushing/poking, broken in teamfights. Probably the most imba champ Riot ever released, you just might not notice it.

MF: Her passive is broken. Ult + Strut = you get back to lane without missing a creep, almost unlimited teleports. Also with red buff + strut the kiting is too much. Double up + Strut give her way too much lane domination, nobody can handle her.

Twitch: His minimum/maximum is wayyy out of whack. Once Twitch gets 1 powerful item, the teamfights consist of kill him or watch him pentakill. Now we all agree with the idea of a strong champ whos also flimsy, but this takes it too far. And how do you think it is having to focus a champ with Cleanse (for exhausts), Flash, possible Janna ult, Black Shield, Janna Shield, or Shen ult? AoE Crits giving AoE Lifesteal and putting out AoE Red Buff slow is OP.

Corki: Q revealing wards is broken in any slightly competitive match. Once thats done, maybe a little tweaking on his dmg and hes fine.

Kog'Maw: 6% of your HP is ridiculous, simple as that. I could say 10% but 6% + IE is just as if not more ridiculous than 6% + Madreds.

JunSupport

11-10-2010

Bio-Arcane Barrage is a well-deserved skill as Kog'maw is super squishy.
He's a very well designed offensive champion.

Galio's ult is difficult to pull off, you ideally want to catch 2~3 people inside at minimal.
His harass is good, and well balanced. Though, his AoEs do a little too much for a tank.

Amumu's ult, I'll admit, is hella annoying. Could use a smaller radius, but is perfectly fine as is.
That aside, he has no damage-mitigation, and deserves the damage output.

Sona is fine. Learn to focus.

Morgana is 100% fine - She just got nerfed, you buttwipe.

Rumuwi

11-10-2010

Awww someones mad at dying to certain heroes

Seriously tho... Sona just needs a early game nerf on her one attack skill, and the others are just fine