Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Problem loading pvpnet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bensomnia

11-09-2010

Ok, so I didnt really know how to title this thread and I've searched the forums for answers to no avail.

I spent all afternoon upgrading from 10.4 to snow leopard. When this was done I was able to install and patch LoL. On the loader screen it shows my update status at 100% and the play button is red. When I press the play button it brings the riot logo up for a split second, then the logo vanishes and theres no pvpnet. Any ideas?

Reinvented

11-09-2010

Do you have adobe air installed..?

Outdoor Plumbing

Recruiter

11-09-2010

yes, he does, and updated it. i'm working with him on this, and I too am stumped :-)

Bensomnia

11-09-2010

system specs if needed-

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro2,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.33 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 4 MB
Memory: 2 GB
Bus Speed: 667 MHz

MyDeath

11-09-2010

Same problem

Outdoor Plumbing

Recruiter

11-10-2010

In looking through prior posts, I've seen a number of people mention this problem, but no red post on it. Udyr? Anyone? Even if it's just "we know it's a bug, it'll be fixed when we fix it," that would be better than just thinking maybe there's a solution we haven't tried.

Outdoor Plumbing

Recruiter

11-11-2010

Does anyone know - is there a way to adjust your settings if you can't get into a game? Like a text file or anything we could use to lower the resolution and the graphics quality?