Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League Chrome Themes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PixelPurge

05-07-2013

@PerformingCircus np just getting people who have none first

Salty Coffee

05-08-2013

Bunny bunny riven pls.

Balili

05-08-2013

5 New themes uploaded at first post. Look for yours. @Salty Coffee I need your screen size

Zunadrix

05-08-2013

It would be chill if you could make me a heartseeker vayne 1600x900 res thanks

Ascencion B

05-08-2013

I would love a Mafia Missfortune if you dont mind.
Im personally friends with carter, so if you wouldnt mind I'd rlly appreciate it.

Screen Res: 1600x900

Zaghyr

05-08-2013

Could you please make a Redeemed Riven theme.

Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768

Sorry if the screen rez is a little weird.

RainAJR

Recruiter

05-09-2013

Hey, I have a 1920x1080 screen and i was wondering if you could make an Eternum Nocturne theme. Thank you.

PixelPurge

05-09-2013

Btw to all users of this thread, recently I saw on a forum a link to one of my chrome themes and someone was trying to steal credit for my work. All of my themes have a coded symbol in the bottom corner that reads the main names I use online Elitemage101 and TheeEliteSystem along with my tag for proof of authenticity. So if I make you a theme and you pass it off as your own it is stamped GG WP.

ALSO 2 NEW THEMES ADDED AND I AM READY FOR MORE. IF YOU DID NOT GET YOUR THEME YOU PROBABLY DID NOT POST A
SIZE REPOST AND I WILL MAKE IT.

Balili

05-20-2013

Its been a while since I received a request so i assume everyone is happy. If you wind this thread anytime down the road just email me [email]elitemage101@gmail.com[/email] Include your screen size (pixels not inches) and the champion skin you want it for and I will email you back, I am glad I could do something for the art community even though my art skills are low. Thank you all for a successful thread and know this went "Better than you Dared Hope". Cya later

Escus

07-25-2013

Hey man can you please make a battle bunny riven for me? my resolution is 1920 x 1080 PLEASE