League Chrome Themes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PixelPurge

05-07-2013

@PerformingCircus np just getting people who have none first

Salty Coffee

05-08-2013

Bunny bunny riven pls.

Balili

05-08-2013

5 New themes uploaded at first post. Look for yours. @Salty Coffee I need your screen size

Zunadrix

05-08-2013

It would be chill if you could make me a heartseeker vayne 1600x900 res thanks

Ascencion B

05-08-2013

I would love a Mafia Missfortune if you dont mind.
Im personally friends with carter, so if you wouldnt mind I'd rlly appreciate it.

Screen Res: 1600x900

Zaghyr

05-08-2013

Could you please make a Redeemed Riven theme.

Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768

Sorry if the screen rez is a little weird.

RainAJR

Recruiter

05-08-2013

Hey, I have a 1920x1080 screen and i was wondering if you could make an Eternum Nocturne theme. Thank you.

PixelPurge

05-09-2013

Btw to all users of this thread, recently I saw on a forum a link to one of my chrome themes and someone was trying to steal credit for my work. All of my themes have a coded symbol in the bottom corner that reads the main names I use online Elitemage101 and TheeEliteSystem along with my tag for proof of authenticity. So if I make you a theme and you pass it off as your own it is stamped GG WP.

ALSO 2 NEW THEMES ADDED AND I AM READY FOR MORE. IF YOU DID NOT GET YOUR THEME YOU PROBABLY DID NOT POST A
SIZE REPOST AND I WILL MAKE IT.

Balili

05-20-2013

Its been a while since I received a request so i assume everyone is happy. If you wind this thread anytime down the road just email me elitemage101@gmail.com Include your screen size (pixels not inches) and the champion skin you want it for and I will email you back, I am glad I could do something for the art community even though my art skills are low. Thank you all for a successful thread and know this went "Better than you Dared Hope". Cya later

Escus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2013

Hey man can you please make a battle bunny riven for me? my resolution is 1920 x 1080 PLEASE