League Chrome Themes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarhoundMP

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelPurge View Post
Hi I am a fan of league of legends with some programming knowledge and free time and i am offering to make anyone who wants one a custom league of legends chrome theme. No strings attached, post the champion and the skin you want a theme and in about a week (depending on the number of requests i will have your theme done. It will be given to you by media fire and will be coded custom ( not using some make your on theme website ) leave comments thanks! Check in here for the link when it is done.

Btw I am from america and have friends in foreign countries, on my games on us servers i use the names TheeEliteSystem and Elitemage101 this expains the tag. Here is an example of my work (Pulsfire Ezreal Theme http://www.mediafire.com/?cy3aib0acdptdkg ) I main on EUNE so do not add this user as it is not my main. And fyi my themes are made for 1366 x 768 screen computers (average laptop) but if you post your size I should be able to compensate.
hi, please, can i have a Head Hunter Rengar theme? for 1366 x 768 please, i will love that thanks

GodlyBandos

04-24-2013

Hey thats pretty cool. I would love a Zombie Brand theme =) My screen size is 1600x900

PixelPurge

04-24-2013

If you do not see your skin make sure your read the first post on page one, all skins are there.

lordriu

04-24-2013

cant say im a fan of pink but hell with it i love it hahaha

i love you <3

Matty J Baby

04-24-2013

Can I have a Lord Darius theme pleassee~

LegendOfDragoon

04-24-2013

I'd like one for either Classic Viktor or Classic Thresh (whichever is easier) if you're still taking requests

Balili

04-25-2013

I am taking request until you see the post that says I am not. SkyfireDragoon and xxPokeDigimonxx and GodlyBandos I am working on yours now. I need your screen sizes btw @SkyfireDragoon and xxPokeDigimonxx

GodlyBandos

04-25-2013

Okay =) Thanks! Cant wait to see it.

Edit: Thank you! It looks really good! =)

LegendOfDragoon

04-25-2013

My screen size? I have a 23" that I run at 1920x1080

PixelPurge

04-28-2013

2 skins have been added Zombie brand and classic viktor, see front page for links. Now rdy for more requests.