Can Summoners become Champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tallaaron76

11-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphyrite View Post
Point me anyone who wishes to cast away the leash for the shackles, and I will believe you. (Although I do agree it is possible, in theory).

Caelestes "Sapphyrite"
Honestly how many policemen have stepped down or judges? Sometimes even when you should have no bias you still do. This could add serious story to what is already here. A summoner stepping down to purposefully become a champ? That could also purposefully unbalance things in the story (even though you would not be able to do that in game) or the summoner could step down to represent a third party not yet seen before. Stranger things have happened in real life.

Sagr

11-12-2010

Have you all so easily forgotten Fiddlesticks that tragedy has burned itself into many of out minds, nut not yours... Odd.
Summoner for hire,
Sagr

Die Nacht

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogeybeast View Post
There are summoners that are very powerful, not just at summoning but other things, there are powerful summoners that are also powerful mages and warriors, names come to mind such as Lu Caos, Koragon/HaelionBastion, Munchlord, K. D. Bonez and Motas. One might argue that they cannot since they have intimate knowledge of the Judgement process, but it's different for each person. Judgements were secretive but now anyone curious enough can find information on them as Luxanna did, as Swain did, as future aspiring champions will. The question remains... can summoners become champions?
Yes. If you read Fiddle's lore, you find that he used to be a summoner. But he started researching into dangerous magic and got transformed into what he is.

Or do you mean like "real" summoners becoming champions? I ask 'cuz you mentioned some real names.

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Nacht View Post
Yes. If you read Fiddle's lore, you find that he used to be a summoner. But he started researching into dangerous magic and got transformed into what he is.

Or do you mean like "real" summoners becoming champions? I ask 'cuz you mentioned some real names.

((Actually he was killed by fiddle when he summoned him.))

"An interesting concept I must say, I would myself submit to becoming a champion if it was truely possible, for if I did become one and as such managed to win consistantly, wouldn't the legitimacy of the league be put to the question?"

Koragon

11-12-2010

(I hereby submit Haelion to the first champion summoner possibility =3)

Irongrinder

11-12-2010

I think it's very possible.

It's just never happened before.

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

ACTUALLY, nobody knows what Fiddlesticks is, or what happened to Istvaan.