Can Summoners become Champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

There are summoners that are very powerful, not just at summoning but other things, there are powerful summoners that are also powerful mages and warriors, names come to mind such as Lu Caos, Koragon/HaelionBastion, Munchlord, K. D. Bonez and Motas. One might argue that they cannot since they have intimate knowledge of the Judgement process, but it's different for each person. Judgements were secretive but now anyone curious enough can find information on them as Luxanna did, as Swain did, as future aspiring champions will. The question remains... can summoners become champions?

Koragon

11-09-2010

I think it is possible. But, would a summoner allow himself to let someone control him?

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

For the right to stand up and fight for their respective city-state, to test your own mettle against other champions, wouldn't you love to show Garen who's boss? After all, summoners don't have complete and total control over their champions, otherwise they'd lose.

Koragon

11-09-2010

Indeed.. So I think it is very possible.

Boogeybeast

11-09-2010

Oooh that post got me Senior status. Anyway I respect your opinion, looking for more responses! Riot post would be cool too.

KittyDogBird

11-09-2010

Seems possible, because summoners can be very powerful, but usually are not allowed to have opinions on the battles they fight, so maybe if one thinks of one side is better then another, he can become a champion.

K D Bonez

11-09-2010

First of all, you infuriate me by using the likes of Lu Caos instead of myself. Second, I believe that, under certain circumstance. However, I do not believe said Summoner would be happy with the ordeal in the least.

-General Kalis Drekval Bonez, Summoner/Noxus High Command

((Non-RPing it, I'd say it's defiantly possible, but I doubt a Summoner would want to be a Champion if possible. Would make for a cool char. concept if you ask me))

Koragon

11-09-2010

Are you perhaps disturbed that my name was mentioned, Kalis?

Argothes

11-09-2010

A summoner controlling another summoner sounds a little paradoxical to me.

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

11-09-2010

Other way around:

Can a champion become a summoner?