Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Master Yi upgrade?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UpsettingPuma

12-07-2009

I play Master Yi all the time and im alright with him. One thing that bothers me about his moves though is that His Ult doesn't protect against stuns I know that if his ult was upgraded to protect against stuns then he would be OP but i dont think so. At least can we have it fixed so he has a % chance to dodge a stun? Also it would be amazing if his temp buffs while using meditation carried over after the ability for a few seconds. So if Riot could do me a favor and consider that fix for Yi that would be awesome.

God SoRcuS

12-07-2009

No

Voidgolem

12-07-2009

Yi does not need a buff. Pack Cleanse if stuns really bother you >.>

I8C SRS FACE

12-07-2009

Quote:
Voidgolem:
Yi does not need a buff. Pack Cleanse if stuns really bother you >.>

This.

You already are immune to slows and by proxy, any other effect that might come along with a slow (the attack speed decrease from Nunu's ult, for example).

Master Yi is already hard enough to kill as-is. If the other team doesn't have a stun, he'll walk all over them all game long. If you want to get rid of stuns, build a Quicksilver Sash or a Banshee's Veil.

Xionis

12-07-2009

There be Trolls in them there Forums.

Bregan

12-07-2009

"i know it would be op... but i dont think so."

WAAAAAT?

Herald of Darkness

12-08-2009

He is almost unstoppable during his SS and if they had stun negation is unstoppable

Mythologick

12-08-2009

Quote:
Bregan:
"i know it would be op... but i dont think so."

WAAAAAT?

This.

Dungle

10-21-2013

Master Yi would be OP if he can dodge stuns, his inability to get slowed is frustrating enough, expecially since he gets a massive speed boost from his ulti. A few months ago he was nerfed for being too strong.

iP1ayJarvan

10-21-2013

you can already dodge stuns, with Q