Twich OPNESS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mythologick

12-08-2009

I just looked at my most recent games, all but one are of me playing as twitch (I just unlocked him last night and paid for him, so yeah I'm being a ****** and pubstomping =\) in solo que, 2-man premade, and 1 5-man premade. I'm level 14 currently, and apparently no one can figure out how to deal with my twitch. My record of all those games combined is 135/24/64. Is he OP? Maybe his ult is on towers, but as far as he goes I don't think so. Not at all, you just have to figure out how to deal with him. For my unfortunate enemies so far, only one game has effectively dealt with my twitch play, and that was when I qued as a 5man pre-made, and even then I went 21/9/11 in that game (we lost, however, got outplayed late game and I couldn't solo carry.)

I usually pull the same K/D's with eve as well. Are stealth heroes OP? I don't think so. You just need to learn how to deal with them effectively. Blitz can pull straight into your group and then you destroy them. Nunu can pull himself to them and stun them long enough for the rest of the team to catch up and CC them. Eve and twitch when CC'd correctly don't perform well in teambattles (twitch performs a little better because eve has to get close range, and usually gets CC'd fast and dies, twitch can stay back and shoot from a distance.)

GNOY

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyOverlord View Post
^Agreed.

:v

Twitch is a great carry for the fact that he can score 236378657823465 kills with stealth + ult.
This applies for all phys DPS. Except that they dont rely on stealth (hello tank-oracle ) as their only way to get kills.

TheTrueHavoc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phiphler View Post
Just because you got owned by something does not mean it's overpowered.

EXACTLY THANK YOU someone's intelligent. People even today wants to nerf characters and make them unplayable like the Barb king

raxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2010

Twitch's early game is too strong.

tCOperator

01-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythologick View Post
Except tryndamere currently. I honestly don't see how anyone could claim tryn in his current state is not OP.
They've already nerfed Tryndamere once, so I think trying to claims that he's STILL OP is stretching a little.

Light Yagamii

01-03-2010

Pssshhhh i owned a twitch with corki's gatling gun

Felipethegreat

01-03-2010

Twitch is cheap! And i completely agree with you. He is OP! His ult will hit several Champions and cut right through tanks!

He needs to be nerfed by one or more of the following ways...

A) Making his ult a longer cooldown.

B) Reducing the range on his ult

C) Reducing the amount of poison damage

D) Reducing the amount of damage in general

E) Reducing his attack speed in general or when getting out of stealth

A range Invis Champion is neat idea. But he is "ruining" games in many ways. Champions with oracles have limited vision of Invisible units. Being that Twitch is RANGE and Invis, he is LEAST susceptible to oracles.

Avokas

01-04-2010

I reckon that if a Twitch can't get 50 kills in 5 mins, he's a bad player.
Now where does the problem start you think?

ReadInPeace

01-04-2010

Hey,

Read the third post here (my second one), and tell me what you think:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=42907

Cheers

Felipethegreat

01-04-2010

I agree. He is OP. I also think Shacco needs a bit of a nerf.