Fiddlesticks -> Dark Wind Disconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Balonar

12-07-2009

Repeatedly I've run into a glitch where Dark Wind will be cast on a target (Creep) and it will disconnect me from the game.

It's happened several times now and is very frustrating, to the point where a character I spent time to unlock is unplayable.

Is there something in the works to fix this?

Edit: I've found that it happens when I use Dark Wind on a creep from the bushes only. Considering this isn't an uncommon scenario I'd imagine it's something that needs to be addressed asap.

banduan

12-08-2009

OH!

How did you figure that out?
Because I had a game where I was DC'd very briefly by the game freezing and in that game there was a fiddlestick

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=33600

Balonar

12-08-2009

It's happened in 3 different games to me now - it's a very repeatable bug.

Balonar

12-08-2009

I'd like to report that this has happened AGAIN. Using dark wind from cover on an enemy hero this time.

Xenik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2009

I've had this happen a couple times, too, including just now. It completely drops the game, too; you can't reconnect from the PVP.net client, which acts as though you aren't in a game. You don't appear to get a win/lose/leave; it's as though you were just never in the game.

Balonar

12-08-2009

I consider this a game-breaker.

RikuChunsa

12-08-2009

was looking for a way to reconnect to a game on the forum and saw this topic... it just happend to me.. so adding my story...

was attacking a tower, some minions came and i cast the spell and the client disconnected me, try to relog but im unable to resume, as like i had no game in play

banduan

12-10-2009

Bump!

Balonar

12-11-2009

I had this issue again today. Dark Wind -> Drain from cover destroyed the game for everyone. It actually stopped the game from existing.

This is a game-breaking bug! A response would be nice!

DGMavn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2009

Bump. My premade has a Fiddlesticks in it and he keeps booting us. =\