AlienFX Now Available

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Motion4Life

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

Inb4 trolls who suicide just to see the red lights.

bad element

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

**** i thought this was the SHINY update

deathie

11-09-2010

so the people who spent a ton of money on a name brand overpriced computer get a slight advantage...thats just a great use of resources.

Kíngs

11-09-2010

Alienware is owned by Dell.....so not sure why anyone buys their computers.

GG

Siege minion

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabotaj View Post
Meh. Hope Alienware pays good money for you to pump manpower in that kind of useless stuff.
this

MMKH

11-09-2010

I'm just glad I recently bought a custom built PC with each part separate. I saved a lot of money as opposed to a pre-built one, while getting at least as good performance. I think all that money saved this way has a much higher value than spending all that on a machine just to enable a gimmicky feature IMO.

Pisev

11-09-2010

It's not the first time it's been suggested, but it seems like G15 support would have been more widely welcomed. Any word on if G15 support will be coming to LoL as well? If so, a hint at when or how progress is coming?

Wyl

11-09-2010

alienware are the best comps out there dont know why u people are thumbing down at every "i have an alienware" comments.

Lithium Dioxide

11-09-2010

Tamat = Tamat from NCSOFT? WOOT!!! <--- Reikavia remember me from the first Test Realm of AION?

MaestroRage

11-09-2010

I have an alienware, and it's a pile of ****. I don't care what anybody says they're unreliable, their drivers are broken AND THE REAL IRONY is LoL doesn't work on my alienware.

I laugh every time I see the little icon at the site's footer.