The Wrenchmen: Helping Solve Issues, One Post at a Time!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rukxy

12-05-2010

Q: keep getting this error could "nvlddmkm" and it always comes up when I play a video or a game it always freeze my computer please help me and please reply to this message my whole game career is gone and I can't do anything else on the house but only to play LoL.

Rukxy

12-05-2010

Q: keep getting this error could "nvlddmkm" and it always comes up when I play a video or a game it always freeze my computer please help me and please reply to this message my whole game career is gone and I can't do anything else on the house but only to play LoL.

victory hail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

im getting excessive lag in game, i never used to and i have not changed anything on my computer, i am standing still for 10-20 seconds in game while nothing or very little moves, and when i come back, oh im dead....its becoming debilitating

XNirvFrexCxKAgX

12-05-2010

Need help. I have problems with the game screen. the first times I played it was full screen but suddenly the screen moved slightly downward.then when I try to upload it, selecting the window and then releasing .. it lowered more :S...the worst thing is that sometimes during the game the mouse buttons stop working .. and to work I have to close the entire game and reconnect again...mouse is not the problem because I have tried several of them..I reinstalled the game several times but the screen is still comin 'down.... my windows is the newest. I do not think it is a compatibility issue.. Please I need help pleaseee i cant play like that...

Dukelewi22

12-06-2010

I know Tamat is on flight to Europe so I'll open the playing field to anyone interested in speaking their mind for my question. (not high importance) Is there a possible way to allocate computer processes to become idle and allow LoL client to run smoother? (assuming that no major processes are running such as iexplore.exe, msnmsgr.exe, wlcomm.exe, etc.)

Also, is there a way to reduce lagg from programs that are not supported with LoL but can be used for playback purposes (fraps, camstudio, etc)... if this note is illegal to post, inform me and I will remove, thanks.

Sincerely,

Dukelewi22

Rukxy

12-06-2010

paclanmail@gmail.com

kamert

12-06-2010

I cant confirm a paypal payment, when i want to buy riot point and log in to paypal the screen only stay white(blanc) cant do anything, i have this the last 3 days cant buy anything anymore.

http://www.plaatjesupload.nl/bekijken/3286943.html

t3hDori

12-06-2010

I've never had a problem until today. My launcher is giving me issues. I completely uninstalled everything (adobe air, pando media booster, and LoL) restarted and reinstalled everything and i got the same result. I had an issue with adware recently, nothing major and deleted the files/temp files, cleared my history and such on my browser, etc.Then, ran some anti-virus scans/PC tuneup/ defraged my computer and such to clear up some extra space and hopefully make it a little quicker. But LoL doesn't work now and I cant get it to work. Noticed my Windows Defender cannot be turned on, it wont allow it for some reason, im not sure if that might be an issue? Made sure my .NET framework is all up to date, obviously all my game data should be up to date considering I reinstalled it TODAY. I'm on an HP laptop dv5 Windows vista, AMD Turion X2 with ATI Radeon 3200 graphics card(recently updated), 3gb of ram plenty of hard disc space... Internet connection is fine, tested my Pando Media connection and all passed.. I play on the US server. I'm out of things to try.

Here is what my load screen looks like, and it just stays like that, have to go to task manager to close out of it too, none of the buttons on the page work either :
*******http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4194/lolssw.jpg********

Any help is appreciated! Thanks

Str8Laced

12-07-2010

hi, i bought the character SION back in august of this year and when i purchased it, it took the value of the character from my points and when i went to use him or even view him in my profile it showed him as not being bought, i posted a complaint back then and never received any word back so i uninstalled the game because i was rather disappointed. i just recently reinstalled the game and went back on my account and all my info was still there but still no sion. was wondering if u could help at all

Lich King

Recruiter

12-07-2010

Hi, i just made a big mistake and bought for some reason the wrong type of runes ( already have 9 marks since a month and bought 4 more instead of seals). Can this be revoked somehow? Or do I rather have to pay for my own stupidity? -.-