The Wrenchmen: Helping Solve Issues, One Post at a Time!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KittyDogBird

12-01-2010

Ok, hello there riot, when I started downloading the new patch, I got the error I commonly get "Launcher experienced an error, please try again." Doing as I normally do, I go on to your website, and click on download game. However, when I do this, I find that the downloader says that the version I am on (which I attempted to uninstall, with no succes) is a newer version then the one it uses, and asks me to uninstall, which I couldn't do for some reason. I have attempted many times to redownload, and that isn't working out, so help me out riot, thanks.

Horus2

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyDogBird View Post
Ok, hello there riot, when I started downloading the new patch, I got the error I commonly get "Launcher experienced an error, please try again." Doing as I normally do, I go on to your website, and click on download game. However, when I do this, I find that the downloader says that the version I am on (which I attempted to uninstall, with no succes) is a newer version then the one it uses, and asks me to uninstall, which I couldn't do for some reason. I have attempted many times to redownload, and that isn't working out, so help me out riot, thanks.
There's 10+ threads on it, nobody has solved it yet.

Vz7an8t9tQCphKgJ

12-02-2010

I have got other problem... I've got an ACE client and when i'm in champion selection and countdown come to the end, the game won't start and this comunicat shows up: http://img19.imageshack.us/f/beztytuugff.jpg/
It's in polish so let me translete it:
Error in script of Internet Explorer
There is an error in the script on this website
Verse: 486
Sign: 6
Error: No definition "time"
Code: 0
URL: file//C:\LoL\League of Legends\html\default-en.html

Do you want to continue launching this scripts on this Site?
Yes No
And whatever i will cliked on this site, the game automaticly turn off...
Can you help me?

Rukxy

12-02-2010

Q: keep getting this error could "nvlddmkm" and it always comes up when I play a video or a game it always freeze my computer please help me and please reply to this message my whole game career is gone and I can't do anything else on the house but only to play LoL.

FrootBlaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2010

Unfortunately Ive posted my same question on the forums several times and have still not gotten an answer.

Shatenz

12-03-2010

Hi

I can't get out of the launcher... First time happening this, the game always worked fine.
I don't play it since the last patch, today i tried to run it and it keeps loading the launcher and doesn't get out of there. Tried reinstalling it but the problem remains the same.
Turned off antivirus, firewall etc always the same problem... Loading, loading and loading.

On patcher_lib i have this: 12/03/2010 14:50 [WARNING] ScriptFacadeWindows::Execute() error. unable to get function [__launcher_reportStatus]

And here is a pic of the loading:
Attachment 85054

SwpDevil

12-03-2010

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the correct place but I would like assistant on resolving my connection issue.

My connection is fine and all with minimum lag but every now and than I can't control my character and then I get a reconnect button.. Each game.. I have to reconnect into the game every 3-5 minute..

Sometime it run smooth like yesterday which when I first started but after couple game of running smooth my connection start to get all screwy. Everything else runs really smooth.. The update and the chat and the store function.. Everything runs perfectly fine but once I get into the game I have to reconnect myself constantly.. Also, during the loading screen, I get disconnected too but I reconnect and I'm back in again.. This is way to frustrating.. Game looks promising but the connection issue is way to frustrating..

I'm running cable using a Motorola Modem DOCSIS 3.0 which is connected to a Netgear WNDR3700 Router.

I'm also running Window Vista Ultimate 32 bit.

Avengerkenshin

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shatenz View Post
Hi

I can't get out of the launcher... First time happening this, the game always worked fine.
I don't play it since the last patch, today i tried to run it and it keeps loading the launcher and doesn't get out of there. Tried reinstalling it but the problem remains the same.
Turned off antivirus, firewall etc always the same problem... Loading, loading and loading.

On patcher_lib i have this: 12/03/2010 14:50 [WARNING] ScriptFacadeWindows::Execute() error. unable to get function [__launcher_reportStatus]

And here is a pic of the loading:
Attachment 85054

i had that problem too and dont find a way to solve it, i Reinstalled windows 7 if u know what i mean...

well but now i have another error after playing two days today in the morning i noticed my internet was so slow and when i clicked the play button on the launcher i restarted the pc but now when i click Play the launcher dissapears but the game doesnt start it stay like nothing happened..

Malicecreation

12-03-2010

i made this post earlier http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...79#post4474679 i tried to explain what ive done sence yesterday to get lol to work

Chixla

12-03-2010

i have some strange error ( ? ) when i start luncher it starts and it says "Retrieving version information... " under the progress bar and gets stuck so , well freezes and becomes unresponsive , then after some time 3-5 mins or so it pops up log , which is attached \/\/ will be glad if any1 could help