How to lose

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WithoutSkill

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrupsMcGee View Post
I'm a true team player too but I don't make ******* assumptions that no one else is.

I agree with your post but no need to be a **** to others about it.

So.....hypocrisy? You are the epitome of the definition.

Sure, if you can't take a joke ... go hate your life more ...

HeLLStaR3

11-09-2010

I agree I hate when people act like this. In ranked at least one person starts with it at champ select. They dont like the team comp, etc. gg we lose type of attitude BEFORE the game has even started. Theres no reason to gripe, its a game and im as competitive and take it srsly as others but in the end its a game and its for fun.

And fact of the matter is, everyones had games where someone has fed to all hell and ended up carrying the game late, or making a move that assures victory. Why talk **** and talk down to your own team? Its complete bull**** and counter productive.

Most of the time its best to ignore and move on. Dont sink to their level.

WithoutSkill

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pewstar View Post
I agree I hate when people act like this. In ranked at least one person starts with it at champ select. They dont like the team comp, etc. gg we lose type of attitude BEFORE the game has even started. Theres no reason to gripe, its a game and im as competitive and take it srsly as others but in the end its a game and its for fun.
Yep, for me it happens the most after someone dies twice in 5 mins or something ... Almost everytime somebody else will be ready to quit right away ... and then I have to pick them up while they are falling appart in pieces ... and save the game.

So little will to fight, these guys have.

Or maybe they are lazy and want an easy win. They might have been spoilt too much by their parents or something.

Balorlord

11-09-2010

I wrote a guide on this

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutSkill View Post
You two humorless knights of good can leave the thread now. No princess to save here.
wow. for some reason that was really funny.

True that communication can turn things around slightly. sometimes namecalling does the trick too, within reason.

Kmasacre

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsmith893 View Post
Your lack of knowledge of very simple frequently used words is killing me, as such I can't stand idly by any longer.

conˇstiˇpatˇed [ kónsti pŕytəd ]
having difficulty with defecation: having difficulty in eliminating solid waste from the body, with feces being hard and dry
blocked or obstructed: unable to flow at the usual rate because of blockage or obstruction
Constipated can also mean, according to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, "stiff, stodgy, or recalcitrant" (e.g. "..united only in a constipated hatred of change of any kind" - John Fowles). Your lack of knowledge of very simple, frequently used words is tearing me apart, Lisa!

Keegzey12

11-11-2010

i sort of liked the post, until i saw everything else you said.