How to lose

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WithoutSkill

11-09-2010

You two humorless knights of good can leave the thread now. No princess to save here.

iSygg

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutSkill View Post
Believe it or not, I saved a game yesterday ...

"Xin have been slain ...."

Sona : our Xin sucks ... we can't win ... he stays there for blitz to grab him .. QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ

Me : "Well, maybe you could suggest things to Xin ?"

Sona : It's basic stuff, I wont bother ... To late ! Cant save stupid ! QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ

Me : "Keep faith"

A couple teamfights later we are plowing them so hard that blitz ragequits and lets us win.

So no I'm no hypocrite I am a true teamplayer ... I'm just fed up that there is so much people with loser mindsets that end up in my teams.

Too often I saw a player have a bad start and a second one starts moaning and crying about it. It means nothing ... what 500-700 gold ? 20 secs dead ... big deal ...
Exhibit A: he is saving games in LoL somehow. and his summoners name is ME!! and his chat log had improper logic. the world is spinning out of troll control.

WithoutSkill

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sygg cutt throat View Post
and his chat log had improper logic.
Ok that bit was funny i gotta say.

But why are you overly constipated over nothing ?

atsmith893

11-09-2010

Your lack of knowledge of very simple frequently used words is killing me, as such I can't stand idly by any longer.

conˇstiˇpatˇed [ kónsti pŕytəd ]
having difficulty with defecation: having difficulty in eliminating solid waste from the body, with feces being hard and dry
blocked or obstructed: unable to flow at the usual rate because of blockage or obstruction

if you are going to just throw in random words to make your sentence look more circumcised then whats the point... circumcised... oh wait i just pulled a 'withoutskill' by including a random word whose meaning doesn't reflect, even remotely, the way it's used in a sentence...

WithoutSkill

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsmith893 View Post
if you are going to just throw in random words to make your sentence look more circumcised then whats the point... circumcised... oh wait i just pulled a 'withoutskill' by including a random word whose meaning doesn't reflect, even remotely, the way it's used in a sentence...
Haha seriously now ...

Well first : English is not my first language ... how about we continue in another language, Mr GetAClue ?

Second : I know perfectly what constipation is ... you are the epitome of the definition ...

Sometimes words are used in the wrong context just to create an image ... it is commonly used in humor ... I don't expect you to understand non factual or non scientifical statements tho ...

atsmith893

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutSkill View Post
Haha seriously now ...

Well first : English is not my first language ... how about we continue in another language, Mr GetAClue ?

Second : I know perfectly what constipation is ... you are the epitome of the definition ...

Sometimes words are used in the wrong context just to create an image ... it is commonly used in humor ... I don't expect you to understand non factual or non scientifical statements tho ...
If I had known it was not your first language I would not have poked fun at it, my apologies.

WithoutSkill

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsmith893 View Post
If I had known it was not your first language I would not have poked fun at it, my apologies.
It's cool bro

Ramoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

I like this post.

When I do poorly (it happens to everyone) I don't like getting ranted on. Likewise, I'm sure other people don't like being ragged on when they're having a bad game.

Almost all of the things listed here that people do are in fact what usually leads to losing. I've played many a game in which all my teammates respect each other and try to balance what they do, even if one's feeding. We'll perhaps switch a lane, or advise them to stay back and jump after "such and such" attacks. We sometimes win.. we usually don't, but even then, we put up a staunch defense that we're all proud of end game because of what we as a team overcame to push the game so long, and make the enemy team really work for their victory. So even when a team loses, we all learned how to play better, etc,etc.

As soon as all the **** in the OP starts happening, no one has fun, it turns into horrid nerdrage, and it's all about getting out of the game at 25 min so that way I can play with someone who isn't an ass.

so +1. Maybe people should take this "guide" and the summoner's code a little more seriously. Maybe even the trolls will find out that they're having more fun if they did.

WithoutSkill

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramoth View Post
I like this post.

Almost all of the things listed here that people do are in fact what usually leads to losing.

So even when a team loses, we all learned how to play better, etc,etc.

so +1. Maybe people should take this "guide" and the summoner's code a little more seriously. Maybe even the trolls will found out that they're having more fun if they did.

Highlighting fav parts.

Thank you

KrupsMcGee

11-09-2010

I'm a true team player too but I don't make ******* assumptions that no one else is.

I agree with your post but no need to be a **** to others about it.

So.....hypocrisy? You are the epitome of the definition.