How to lose

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WithoutSkill

11-09-2010

What to do if a player on your team dies alot early :

- Make sure to let him know your disappointment.
- Say in all chat how much you think your teamate sucks for dieing so much and how cool you are.
- Never, EVER, talk to the partner in trouble to address the situation, always speak to the rest of the team or the opposite team in a mocking way about him.
- Make up running gags about your 'feeder'
- Lose your morale.
- Give up, pretty much.
- Just play half hearted until 25 min, laugh of teamates dieing, proceed to suicide and make fun about it in /all chat afterwards.
- Make SURE the opposite team knows your position about your teamate X, which of course ruins your chances in the match.
- If you have constructive criticism, don't bother really, it's a lost cause. Troll some more in team or /all chat.

Follow these guideline to insure your doom in this game.

But don't worry, I KNOW most of you losers already took these rules in and applying them on a daily basis. And I thank you for it.

Regards

iSygg

11-09-2010

See: Anti-Rage guide.

atsmith893

11-09-2010

How to get someone to read your post and hopefully accept your point of view...

Include sentences that begin like this in your post:
"But don't worry, I KNOW most of you losers..."

Those people you refer to in your games... you are that person on the forum. Good job at becoming that which hate...

iSygg

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsmith893 View Post
How to get someone to read your post and hopefully accept your point of view...

Include sentences that begin like this in your post:
"But don't worry, I KNOW most of you losers..."
*Likes this*

WithoutSkill

11-09-2010

Oh don't make me cry now you easily offended crybaby carebears. Go have some fruit punch together now and all you worries will be gone.

iSygg

11-09-2010

I smell a hypocrite.

WithoutSkill

11-09-2010

Not really no. I hold it during the game where it could mess up team morale and break concentration ... and take time away from playing.

Once in the game chat post game all hell can break lose and I couldn't care less ... that is the time to vent on stubborn fools that didn't want to listen in game.

Or overzealous people like you.

atsmith893

11-09-2010

Not really sure you understand the definition of overzealous. Let me define it for you...

o·ver·zeal·ous (v r-z l s) adj. Excessively enthusiastic. example of overzealous: see first post in this article.

/done bantering with you, no point, don't want to move your post to the top of the list each time.

iSygg

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsmith893 View Post
Not really sure you understand the definition of overzealous. Let me define it for you...

o·ver·zeal·ous (v r-z l s) adj. Excessively enthusiastic. example of overzealous: see first post in this article.

/done bantering with you, no point, don't want to move your post to the top of the list each time.
Shh there are trolls afoot they can act at anytime without regard to logic with the power of 10 men bending reality.

WithoutSkill

11-09-2010

Believe it or not, I saved a game yesterday ...

"Xin have been slain ...."

Sona : our Xin sucks ... we can't win ... he stays there for blitz to grab him .. QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ

Me : "Well, maybe you could suggest things to Xin ?"

Sona : It's basic stuff, I wont bother ... To late ! Cant save stupid ! QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ

Me : "Keep faith"

A couple teamfights later we are plowing them so hard that blitz ragequits and lets us win.

So no I'm no hypocrite I am a true teamplayer ... I'm just fed up that there is so much people with loser mindsets that end up in my teams.

Too often I saw a player have a bad start and a second one starts moaning and crying about it. It means nothing ... what 500-700 gold ? 20 secs dead ... big deal ...