Religion/Cults in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SentinelOfPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

In one of the JoJ's someone asks Kassadin if he had followers to fight against the void, and he said he does. I'm not sure if this counts as a cult/religion, but it's worth mentioning.

Sillybro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

I think in Ionia, they believe in the balance of Chi, Karma and Feng Shui. Or at least religion that's similiar to it.

Dreadgoat54321

11-05-2011

I'd love to see a ritualistic murder cult.

Sillybro

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadgoat54321 View Post
Shaco?

Mädchen

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadgoat54321 View Post
Been there, done that. Malzahar's Void Cultists are the only ones who really have a deity of any kind, in the form of the Void itself, which.. I guess is a weird sort of nature worship? I dunno. Kassadin's guys just... don't want the Void eating Runeterra, which demonizes them in the face of Malz's cultists, but unless they have some sort of gospel or whatever that they follow, they don't qualify. Malz's cultists are a pretty generic doomsday cult, waiting for the "inevitable" end of days courtesy of the Void, with Malz as their prophet. Since the Void is so blatantly Lovecraftian, just go take a peek at what the motivations for cultists were there to figure it out here.

TheNarvalOfDeath

11-06-2011

And what about the Yordle's mothership? I really dont know what it is but yordles seem to worship it u.u

belthazor3457

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylph View Post
That would add more depth into the existing League storyline
Oh, hey. You're green now. This is new. O.o

When did that happen?

Anyway, as for cults in LoL, there's the cult of the void for starters as mentioned in the JoJ.

However, I personally believe that all shall fall before the might of Basic Campfire.

Dreadgoat54321

11-08-2011

How does the void cult interact/view Cho'gath?