Why no Zeal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2009

Just as a random Q...

Mobility is so key in this game. Zeal's usually the third item I buy on practically any non-mage hero, especially tanks.

I don't see it that often though... why?

Voidgolem

12-07-2009

Other items are better, usually. I.E. Sheen on Blitz or Gangplank. HP items for tanks, etc.

JunkRamen

12-07-2009

Early-mid Zeal is good for Tryndamere, don't know if it'd be better than just rushing IE or going for something else on others though.

EchoRex

12-07-2009

For it's cost it has rather low haste and crit. Making it not a very solid item at all for people looking to make a quick jump in attack speed/crit chance. Most people skip over it entirely if they aren't build for Phantom Dancers right away.

Johann

12-08-2009

zeal and phantom dancer are overpriced 'cause of movement speed and dodge ( for PD ).
pD = 3300 for 40% attack speed / 30% critical /20% dodge / 12% movement speed
for 1600 you can get 50% attack speed and 17% life leech + an unique passive not so bad
if you buy two cloack of agility ( 1760 ), you get 36% critical

1600 + 1760 = 3360 for 55% attack speed 36 critical chance 17% life leech and a dps passive

Jothki

12-08-2009

I usually get a Zeal as the third item after Warmogs and Starks for Mundo. The attack speed and crit help make Masochism nastier, and the mobility helps him as well.