Sorcerers shoes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sandman121

12-07-2009

I think most of the people who prefer to play casters were disappointed with the change to the caster shoes but it is understandable. Currently however I feel that I would rather have mana regen than resistance penetration on the caster boots. Just a thought, currently, I believe most casters get mercury treads or boots of swiftness over Sorcerers shoes.

innociv

12-07-2009

Are you crazy?

JayceJa

12-08-2009

the old sorcerers shoes were ONLY better if the target has less than the 20 magic resistance it penetrates(because it cannot go into negative from penetration) or for non damaging spells with AP ratios, which are mainly heals, as well as black shield and a few others

that or in the early game when your spells have very low base damage, in many cases you wouldn't have them by then

Riot aBhorsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

12-08-2009

Personally i love the Boots of Mobility. Wait in the Jungle with Nunu and then surprise charge! Ice Blast + AZ = bye bye enemy champion(s).

Drggg

12-08-2009

With void staff i never find myself getting sorc boots

Dragonien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2009

theyre all well and good for people like ryze and veigar.

but theyre useless for my support casters like Janna, taric, and soraka.

at LEAST make a second pair of caster boots, and give the second one the old Raw AP. spell penetration does nothing for heals, shields, and buffs.

mermin

12-08-2009

they are not worth it compared to taking the super OP -cc boots ( i forgot the name : P)

Voidgolem

12-08-2009

And the super OP -cc boots are useless (besides magic resist) if you pack Cleanse/Are Mundo/Are Gangplank and the other team doesn't have Rammus. What's your point?

Anyhow, I rather liked the old Sorc boots, if only because I liked using gimmicky AP builds back during the launch party and every little boost helps >.>

JayceJa

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
(besides magic resist)
the magic resist alone is more useful than any of the bonuses on most the other boots in many cases

also, not everyone plays mundo, which is the only case they are purely useless

cleanse makes it less useful now that it provides 2 seconds immunity, but cleanse is a spot that could be taken by another summoner skill, whereas mercury treads is losing out on much less

gangplank doesn't always have cure scurvy up, and it doesn't help against chained CCs on a good team