[Guide] Udyr: The Stance Dancer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sturmhard

08-24-2010

lol, so much fail in one thread.

Yesterday i bashed some malady-trinity udyr and now i know, that this week will be full of loludyrs following guides like this one.

Phourc

08-24-2010

^ I don't even see a malady in his build, but don't let that stop you from bashing it. Moving on.

I played this build twice testing out free Urdyr this week and holy **** I ate champs and crapped fire and it was grand. So awesome guide and thanks much for making it.

I do have one question though: I have zero experience jungling, can you point me to a guide on how to do it or explain how you'd do it? I know the general idea of it (kill stuff in the jungle to allow your team more levels), but I tried doing it in a practice game and pretty much just died horribly. What should I kill first? What (and when) would I smite? Also there seemed to be lulls during which everything was dead, would I hop into the lane for a bit at these points?

Sorry to spam questions but the guides I saw all assumed I had the gist of it down, and that's really what I need help with ^^

Eshk

08-25-2010

lul udyr is the best<3

blackmartin

08-27-2010

Phourc, sorry to get back to you so late. If you want to jungle pickup smite and start at the golem camp. I usually get boots and 3 heal pots to start. Smite golems immediately use your pheonix stance twice (for the aoe burn). Kill golems and go to Witch camp. After Witch camp go to wolf camp. This should get u lvl 3. Recall once u kill wolves, buy more hp pots. Go kill blue with your smite that is now up again. Then go back to golems, witch camp, and then red immediately after. Gank after that until u start the rotation again.