Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Amumu Feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
08-04-2009

Despair gets mitigated by Magic Resist, so it's ok for it to look slightly OP on paper.

FreshLikeThresh

Recruiter

08-04-2009

Quote:
Garak:
Despair gets mitigated by Magic Resist, so it's ok for it to look slightly OP on paper.

oh didnt know that =/

FreshLikeThresh

Recruiter

08-04-2009

Quote:
MonsterPuff:
The only thing I could see changing is having tantrum cause a AOE 1 second stun as well. This goes along with the rest of his skills and feels syngergistic to me.

The range on dispair isnt an issue, why? Because Amumu can(should?) be played as a support hero, meant to be an all up in your face disabler capable of doing a TAD bit of damage depending which item build you go with. Bandage, Activate Despair, Tantrum, Curse,......................... then comes in the cleanup crew.... if needed.

If you go with an AP heavy build, you can do SERIOUS dmg AS a disabler/tank.

Once more people start trying out different things , well see he works pretty well.

im sorry but a 1sec stun on tantrum would be way OP

Puff

Recruiter

08-05-2009

Quote:
Really Sad:
im sorry but a 1sec stun on tantrum would be way OP

Possibly so, but if he indeed did need a boost of some sort, this would be the only thing i would so.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

08-05-2009

@ Really Sad - I saw your name the new GT trailer playing as CM!!! UR FAMOUS
heres a link so u can see urself in all ur glory! http://www.gametrailers.com/video/preview-hd-league-of/53811 why werent u playing as Amumu???