Quick guide to Jungle Xin Zhao: Sweep2Win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

malphismia

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorifel View Post
Have you misspelled "E" for "Q"? Because E is not an activated skill of course.
Thanks for that catch. Yeah, the delayed golem actually ensure you still have blue when you gank, this can be a savior, because of the CDR you can actually dash a SECOND time during the gank, turret dive and escape.

I buy multiple pots on my trip back because I use a HP pot while I'm ganking them, and another HP pot to dive if necessary. It's a trick I love to do when I tower-dive and people get mad I didn't die, If I come out under 50 health, my pot saved me.

If bot lane is at their tower and you have no chance of ganking, you can steal their blue golem or ask one teammate from bot to help you with dragon (since lane is pushed).

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2w SiD View Post
While that's all true, it's still very easy to kill wraiths then go to wolves then to blue after starting at golems, and since you can do it that way, why wouldn't you? It'll be faster overall since you don't have to recall, and you'll get boots on your first recall instead of nothing, which will make the first gank easier to do right after red buff.
Yeah. I never get boots on first trip. I always rush Madreds + Vamp Sceptre. Just increases farming, lasting power, dragon/buff control.

You have ghost anyways. and you can buy boots from the gold you got from the kill bounty : )

Dark Valkry

03-12-2011

This is an awesome jungle guide for XZ its my new favorite path. lol

ErgonomicAxe

03-12-2011

This is a very odd guide. I've jungled Xin a lot, and you make things more complicated than they have to be. Starting at the blue golem is the best way to be done with the entire jungle at 4:30 and be ready for a gank at 4:50, or earlier if a teammate has leashed the golem for you. Any decent jungler needs to be able to gank quickly, before lanes expect it and start to ward. If you're having trouble with ganks at the blue golem it's because you're at low elo and your teammates don't realize that it's their job to protect you. The solution is simply to explain to the team that you need protection rather than starting somewhere else. The bushes near mid by the golem give you an advantage against incoming enemies. I'm also not sure what you see in the utility tree that merits missing out on the powerful 21st point into defense or offense.

malphismia

03-25-2011

Well to be honest, I don't even take blue anymore half my games. If you look at Xin's abilities, they're all low mana cost. In actual fact, I don't even have a stable jungle route. Half the time I'm counterjungling, warding the enemy blue or stealing some of their creeps. If the enemy jungler is a weaker jungler, I am definitely invading. If they're Shaco,Warwick, Udyr or Fiddle, I'll probably stay away.

Ganks at blue golem don't even happen at low ELO, everyone just goes to their respective towers. I don't often like having teammates defend blue, because sometimes your team is just outpicked by the enemy team in terms of a level 1 fight, so if they do come, you'll lose because they have better level 1 champs with stuns or more exhausts/flashes/heals.

And recalling after smaller golems is viable, because if you buy cloth armor + ward + 2 pots, you can buy exactly 3 more pots after. These pots will last you enough to buy razor + boots.

And 21st point into offense is bad, it's a 5% increase on base damage, not overall damage. So not including your items, just your base skill damage. 21st point into defense for xin is not bad, but not necessary. 9/0/21 gives you faster smite, faster cooldowns, and longer buff durations.

I don't have any preset times for ganks, like gank at 4:50. Every game is different, with different lanes pushed or not, or different champs getting harassed to low health. I always gank after red though.

Overall, I havent complicated jungling, you just need to see that jungling is more complicated than just autoattacking neutral minions and having a preset route every game.