Ashe has simultaneously been overnerfed and undernerfed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RamboBatman

12-07-2009

Someone can call for a champion to be reworked for reasons other than their being OP. Personally, I've never had a problem playing against Ashe, maybe I'm too low ELO to run into a good Ashe but, it seems she's just like any other carry, farmed and fed she can be very dangerous but, she's vulnerable to just about anything (disables, a burst of spell damage, another carry).

She needs a rework because she's super boring. She shoots ice arrows and that is absolutely it. Volley is good during the early game but almost indistinguishable during a teamfight, frost arrows are just slowing auto-attacks, bounty isn't even an ability, and her ult well... it better have a low CD because its really the only choice that an Ashe player gets to make during the entirety of the game. She autoattacks from as far back as she can manage and stands or falls based on how effectively her teamates distract her opponents. She's like a SnoCone without the flavor syrup.

Compared to Trist or Corki, playing Ashe is like playing... I dunno, something stupid. Both of the other ranged carries have movement abilities which are essential to playing them well and abilities which amount to more than "shoot at the thing you want to be cold." The only argument I could see for not changing Ashe is "well, the noobs need something to get them started."

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2009

Iunno: I just started on Veigar and most of my friends didn't start with ashe either.

I wouldn't care if she were so flat and boring if she sucked too, but at this point, she's too good for a character that is so boring, flat and easy to play.

Rework her please.

OctopusDropkick

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkRamen View Post
Biggest nerf to her ult IMO was everybody switching to Cleanse.
this. her ult was op'd. deal with it.