Ashe has simultaneously been overnerfed and undernerfed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2009

Crystal arrow NEEDED a nerf, but it may be overnerfed now because every parameter it had was nerfed.

However, absolutely no change was made to volley which still is way too good for laning. Insane range, damage scaling with attack... it harasses and last hits and slows... multiple targets even.

What ashe needs isn't nerfs and buffs: it's a complete rework.

Vins

12-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicTheHedgedawg View Post

^this, most monotone champ ever must DIE and become a beautiful butterfly at least...

JunkRamen

12-07-2009

Biggest nerf to her ult IMO was everybody switching to Cleanse.

ShadowOrigin

12-07-2009

Oh dear, another joke thread about Ashe's ult being nerfed too hard. I do find these quite classic. I'll play along in this one as well, and pretend to reply.

Quote:
Crystal arrow NEEDED a nerf, but it may be overnerfed now because every parameter it had was nerfed.
The ultimate did need a nerf, and has needed a nerf. We can agree on that much at least. However, they failed to nerf the two things which most people have a problem with on her ultimate: Its incredibly low CD, and the minimum stun time.

Considering how fast it moves and the fact it doesn't collide with minions, it's fairly amazing how fast the time on the stun will ramp up over short distances an Ashe will usually make this "skill shot" from. Then there's the fact it's up for every team fight, and a few ganks in-between.

Moving off of this and on to the numbers, how exactly was this "overnerfed"? Ashe is a physical DPS carry, and yet she has an ult that will stun the main target, as well as hit and slow everything around the target for half damage. So 600 to main target, 300 to all the surrounding ones. In team fights, this means potential for 1800 damage, before magic resist.

All of that on a 75s CD. Given above points how incredibly fast it moves and the fact it doesn't collide with minions, it's ****ed near impossible to miss with on the same screen.

That's from simply one ability, not even factoring in all the damage she's doing on her own as a fairly reliably physical carry.

Quote:
However, absolutely no change was made to volley which still is way too good for laning. Insane range, damage scaling with attack... it harasses and last hits and slows... multiple targets even.
I can agree here. Volley needs some kind of change, likely just a mana and slight CD increase, with perhaps a small reduction to range.

I wouldn't care if the skill was left alone, however.

Quote:
She hardly needs a rework, and if she did it would be far down the line compared to other champions that need one more: Janna, Veigar, Sivir (useful but not fun), Heimerdinger (partial), etc.

------------------

TL;DR: Ashe can still be a really amazing hero.

Millerntor

12-07-2009

Jesus guys

You just need to know, how to tackle her.
All I hear is, that you are just not good enough at LOL.

Lord Mayhem

12-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millerntor View Post
Jesus guys

You're so right. Harass and gank her. She'll rage quit before you know it.

Millerntor

12-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Mayhem View Post
Excactly.
Couldn't be more clear.

EchoRex

12-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Mayhem View Post
Fact.

They only managed to make her even weaker than she was previously. Ashe is a completely one dimensional, AutoPhys glass cannon. If you can't figure out positioning or movement, you deserve the a'raping Volley and Crystal Arrow can potentially give you.

JunkRamen

12-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millerntor View Post
Jesus guys

An Ashe that makes herself easy to tackle is a bad Ashe. That being said, I don't consider her overpowered.

Voidgolem

12-07-2009

I consider her annoying as hell and wish for a shorter-ranged volley, but other than that I have few complaints.

Other than Ashes who feel the need to ****-talk about their kill streaks as Ashe. They need to be removed from the population -.-