Strongest Ulti in your opinion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paincakes

12-07-2009

Katrina's and Nunu's ult are jokes. Way too easy to shutdown.

I'd go with amumu, morgana or gangplank.

EchoRex

12-07-2009

Nunu combined with the new Cleanse.

tnemlec

12-07-2009

altho Twisted Fate's ulti doesnt do any direct damage, but it is certainly one of the best ulti's in the game.

Solo or team play Twisted Fate's ulti just does it all. My vote on Twisted Fate's ulti. Solely for ultility purposes for game pwning

omgacow

12-07-2009

Amumu, i mean, if you dont have cleanse, might as well move your view to the fountain

Lord GiantR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizz View Post

What other ult has 4 attributes to it?

Singed's ult : Mana per second, Health per second, Movement speed, Attack speed, Armor ,Magic resist and i think damage, but not sure

WAAAGHH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2009

I'd go with Gangplank. Sure Amumu's will destroy a team (if they stand next to him and get close together anyway), but Plank's can be used to push a tower, defend a tower, cover for escape, stop people from escaping, long range KS/ganking or as DPS in a team battle, and unlike Amumu, you dont need to be near him (and you can't cleanse cannonballs falling on your head, as oppose to cleansing bandgaes and running, in which case you've taken damage and need to fall back- at least till the ult is done).

Audiorage

12-07-2009

Gangplanks ult can be used anywhere on the map. He wins.

Phiphler

The Council

12-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord GiantR View Post
Singed's ult : Mana per second, Health per second, Movement speed, Attack speed, Armor ,Magic resist and i think damage, but not sure
It's damage, attack speed, speed, armour, ability power, health per 5 and mana per 5.