Strongest Ulti in your opinion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BankBank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2009

i feel like i always get hit/interrupted/killed when i pop nunu ult

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2009

Anytime I see a nunu coming into a fight I save my interrupt for him. It prevents me from using the skill, sure, but I'd rather have a wasted regular skill than a wasted ultimate. That being said, Cleanse + Nunu = lol.

Shizz

12-07-2009

Nasus' ult when he was first introduced scaled with AP and did ridiculous dmg!

Xionis

12-07-2009

Ryze's Desperate Power ult can be incredible powerful if the enemy is bunched up for a lane push. Late game you can get overload to do 1k+ dmg (from mp+AP) and flux doing I believe 300-400 a bounce (and -15 MR to each target). Run in, Ult, Flux, Overload and if the enemy is really bunched up, you will deal incredible damage to all of them because of the 65% AoE, follow this with a rune prison to help cooldowns, and you can do it again before ult wears off, if the enemy isn't all dead or running for the hills at this point.

f0rSs4k3n

12-07-2009

Shacos ulti ^^ it owns 1v1 1v5

PinkyThePig

12-07-2009

Tyrandameres does the most damage.

EchoRex

12-07-2009

Ultimates in and of themselves alone:
Fiddlesticks
Tryndamere
Veigar
New Ryze
Taric

Ultimates for teams:
Amumu
Nunu
Gangplank
Malphite
Taric

The rest scale from "meh" to "not bad situationally" to "good enough"

Shizz

12-07-2009

I'm really surprised Highlander has not been mentioned yet.

It increases Yi's attack speed, movement speed, makes him immune to all slowing effects AND if he kills a champ while under Highlander ALL of his CD's refresh.

What other ult has 4 attributes to it?

SofaKing

12-07-2009

Twitch's ult out of stealth...gg towers

Felix Akasaka

12-07-2009

I'd like to say Katarina, though it's a very biased opinion. Anyway, I think it's 65% (what the game says. I've seen 15%) of physical damage (400) + I think there's some small added value, to 3 champions. In 2-3 seconds, it will kill anything that stays in range ( assuming that it does). Mind that a triple kill fully refills the CD, or a double kill with CD runes and stuff. I'm thinking penta kill XD. At the very least, it's extremely spammable for an ult. So, W E R. Kill someone. W E R. Rinse and Repeat.