Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ashe in ranked games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alreatha

11-08-2010

Is ashe usually looked down on in ranked games/high lvl games? Just wondering since ashe is interesting me

jaburrows70

11-08-2010

Nope, Ashe is always a good pick

Eppa

11-08-2010

Seen as a top tier carry.

Alreatha

11-08-2010

ah ok. Was getting the idea that shes a easy champ even played by a new player can do very well (by the price and how it says easy on the descript. Since i usually play nasus

angiepolska

11-08-2010

Yeah I also often had the response in ranked "NO ASHE OMFG".
Never understood why cause she really is a very good champ.

TL Frolo

11-08-2010

she is a very viable carry with a fair amount of utility

Polymath

11-08-2010

Well. She doesn't do as much damage as some carries, and has shorter range and no blink... all of which means positioning and awareness are very important. She's anything but easy to play against a good team, who will make a beeline for you and steamroll you if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

But she has very good CC for a carry, can still do pretty decent damage, and the hawk is very useful in the right hands.

LocalKiller

11-08-2010

Ashe is a utility/initiation carry. She is also a strong anti-initiation with Janna. Doesn't deal much damage but her usefulness makes up for it. Her late-game plateaus compared to other popular ranged carry. She requires a good team comp to make up for her lack of escape.

A solid pick. Was one of the most picked champ in WCG. Kinda funny how a 450ip champ can be so good.

Eliroo

11-08-2010

She is almost in every single ranked game that I have played.