New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 18)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rez78

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-14-2010

i want ez, shaco next week...

Nikou

11-14-2010

I think Riot should integrate a system where people can vote for the champions they want to see unlocked...that way with all the champions, they can take the most popular ten! then people can stop whining, and just vote for their 10 champions and if it doesn't work out? oh well, better luck next time.

Low Plat Autism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikou View Post
I think Riot should integrate a system where people can vote for the champions they want to see unlocked...that way with all the champions, they can take the most popular ten! then people can stop whining, and just vote for their 10 champions and if it doesn't work out? oh well, better luck next time.
This actually makes sense. Just after a champion gets picked, don't let them be picked for another two weeks.

HoodedSniper

11-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikou View Post

Sounds like a really good start for an idea.

and to the post above this one, it would need to be a more defined system than just 2 weeks.

But i think a balanced idea around this would be amazing.

YoYo13

11-15-2010

Bros from RIOT can you put only one week Malza guy please xD?

DOAisBetter

11-15-2010

I think riot should continue with thier current system except characters that haven been free in the longest time should get priority over those who have been free more recently. I started about a month ago and try and learn to fight againest champions by playing around with them. I haven't been able to do that with about half the cast.

ImMagick

11-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JYangC4 View Post
nxt weeks champs:
mordekaiser
sion
tyrandamere
olaf
karthus
kennen
anivia
malzahar
shaco
veigar
that cant b right, neither Ashe nor Zilean is on that list

I Hate My Father

11-15-2010

• Fiddlesticks
  • Morgana
  • Nunu
  • Sion
  • Sivir
  • Teemo
  • Zilean
  • Nidalee
  • Garen
  • LeBlanc

I Hate My Father

11-15-2010

no 6300 yay

Blaze2120

03-26-2012

cool