New Skins Now Available: Hextech Janna, Karate Kennen, and Coral Reef Malphite

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Big J

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2010

I honestly don't find any of the skins appealing, oh well.

ChocoCreamPuff

11-08-2010

Yay, Janna skin! However, I get that she's like the goddess of wind and whatnot, but must Janna's hair always look like she's been in a fight with her blow dryer? It reminds me of the hair on those troll-dolls that were popular when you were a kid.

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2010

According to science, it takes hundreds of years for a coral reef to grow.

Malphite dioes it in 10 seconds.

Malphite > Science?

Toasteh

11-08-2010

meh.
malhphite's too colorful for my taste, but that jana and kennen are delicious.
p:

KazhmereZ

11-08-2010

I'm still wondering why all of kennen's skins are horrible...

IDoAllTheDew

11-08-2010

I didn't know Kennen is a furry...

Faelia

11-08-2010

Great job Riot. Janne reminds me of a cross between an elf and lara croft. Kennen is freaking adorable. I don't play either of them much, well not at all now that my newborn is here...but once I've got time for LoL again I'll be buying them fo sho!

Jaling Orion

11-08-2010

Thank for the new Janna skin! I've been waiting for a while for a good one for her! Nice job on editing the voice too.

Balhaza

11-08-2010

Janna and Kennen skins are quite cool, though I am a little bit disappointing that the small evil furry thing that is in the concept that is Kennen is not truly translated into the skin. But still, good job nonetheless.

Malphite in my opinion is a terrible clash of colours that truly, is possibly one of the ugliest skins. I love the concept of a coral encrusted Malphite, breaking to reveal a softer, more vulnerable pink inside. But not this riot of colours that makes me groan.

The recent slew of skins have been awesome and is a display of the skin artists at Riot, but Malphite's one just don't do it for me.

0bese No Lifer

11-08-2010

EWW, what have you done to Kennen? you ruined him!

Also it's Tuesday, Why do you hate Australia? !