Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hero Lane Combos

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Laina

12-07-2009

I'm a fan of playing with some sort of plan. I really like having another person to play with. We're bored with our usual combo, so we wanna hear your suggestions.

I'll start off.

Soraka/Sivir - Fun tower pushing and hero slaying combo.
Soraka starts off with a Mana Manipulator and Infuse. 2nd lvl hits and it's usually best to go with Astral Blessing just to keep Sivir's health and mana as full up as possible.

Sivir starts with regeneration pendant into a phil stone. Starts with ricochet to clear the lane quick. 2nd lvl get Boomerang blade. That way she can land kills as we whittle their health down. The key for Sivir is to just go freaking crazy with the mana(that's why Soraka is there).

Once we hit lvl 6 is when we'll seriously start pushing towers with Sivir's ulti.

Everything else it's best to adjust according to the situation you're in. If you're having health issues, clearly you want to lvl W more. If you're having mana issues then lvl E more. Same with the item builds.

edit: Oh yeah, I know there was a thread about this earlier... I was trying to find it and contribute. I couldn't find it obviously. I sifted through 6 pages! D:

Hevn

12-07-2009

bump

Rezialn

12-07-2009

Master Yi and Blitzcrank. Blitzcrank grabs and knocks, Yi slices them into horderves before they can hit the ground.

condon

Recruiter

12-07-2009

Quote:
Rezialn:
Anyone and Blitzcrank. Blitzcrank grabs and knocks, Yi slices them into horderves before they can hit the ground.

Fixed.

I actually did Alistar Blitz yesterday with a friend... We won a 4v2 early game. It was ball-clinchingly good. I wish I caught it on fraps.

Laina

12-07-2009

Blitz is super fun to play with. My friend who plays him never wants to play though!!

What kind of strategy did you guys do? Blitz pull and then Alistar pops them up for a stun? Did you guys develop a routine?

condon

Recruiter

12-07-2009

Quote:
Laina:
Blitz is super fun to play with. My friend who plays him never wants to play though!!

What kind of strategy did you guys do? Blitz pull and then Alistar pops them up for a stun? Did you guys develop a routine?

It's mostly oprotunistic, but the best combo is blitz pull > Alistar knockup > Alistar headbut *towards your tower, obviously* > Blitz knockup *When they're still in tower range, if possible*

Pretty much an instant kill if you're at tower. At least a 75% kill rate if you're not. The hardest part is getting the head butt angle right.

Laina

12-07-2009

Ooh. That sounds fun~ I wonder if it'd work well with Trist and Blitz....

JunkRamen

12-07-2009

Blitzcrank works well with just about anybody with half a brain. It doesn't take much more than auto-attacks if you get a good pull on them. As with any other hero, stuns/slows will seal the deal.

tehcr33d

12-07-2009

Master Yi and Kayle
Early game Kayle's movement speed buffs and heals make Yi a obnoxious harasser. but the true glory of the combo is mid to late game. Highlander (immune to slowing effects) + Intervention (immune to everything else) = 6 seconds of invulnerable p4wnage. Yi's already frightening speed plus Kayle's buff and slow make it almost impossible to run away, while 6 seconds of invulnerability can assist a Yi with vampiric heal pretty much to full hp.

Twitch and Evelynn
step one: stealth
step two: position
step three: rape
repeat untill victory

Xate

12-07-2009

Ryze and Morgana.
Im not so sure I even need to say why.
It destroys.

Blitz and Heimer is pretty good too.