Top Champion for Begenieers and advanced!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GNOY

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by aBhorsenn View Post
I saw a Tryndamere totally destroy everyone last night. He's good. Like i said before though, Nunu is a very good way to start. He has nice high Natural HP and can be very powerful. Get a Rod of Ages and 2 x Abyssal Sceptres and he'll be nice and resilient.
2 Abyssal? Why not SIX? 0_o

Riot aBhorsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNOY View Post
2 Abyssal? Why not SIX? 0_o
I'll presume that was sarcasm.

Tremor

Recruiter

12-08-2009

The only thing nunu has is his ice blast and his ult. His ult is hella easy to counter, and Nunu gets owned late game. I would have to say Tyrn is the best champion, I have pulled off 21/0 multiple times in 25 minutes or less. End game, he can be the carry, and he just destroys everyone.

GNOY

12-08-2009

Quote:
I'll presume that was sarcasm.
And I presume you CAN give logical explanation for 2 abyssal, can't you, kinda curious to hear it Seriously, they have "UNIQUE" tooltip for a reason.

Riot aBhorsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNOY View Post
And I presume you CAN give logical explanation for 2 abyssal, can't you, kinda curious to hear it Seriously, they have "UNIQUE" tooltip for a reason.
For my Nunu build i found he was weak with his Magic Resistance end game and the +140 AP is essential for his Ice Blast and Absolute Zero.

By end game he's doing 2k damage for his Az and 640 per Ice Blast.

Ice Blast an opponent to slow them, Cleanse yourself and then AZ if that doesn't kill them the fact your Ice Blast has re-charged normally finishes them off.

It's working well so far, would love some constructive opinions tho....

Dracorya

12-08-2009

I don't know why people say Master Yi is hard to play. He was actually the first character my brother introduced me to use when I first started the game. Sure, he's kinda squishy and not really great early game, but late game he is a bulldozer.

Hits like a tank and :P I also love I can push towers all by myself as long as the other side doesn't decide to jump me during it.

Chillspawn

12-08-2009

Quote:
I saw a Tryndamere totally destroy everyone last night. He's good. Like i said before though, Nunu is a very good way to start. He has nice high Natural HP and can be very powerful. Get a Rod of Ages and 2 x Abyssal Sceptres and he'll be nice and resilient.

Haha, way to read too fast.. I went from Tryndamere wrecking to him taking a RoA and 2 abyssal scepters.. I was like WTF AP Tryndamere? lol

Shizz

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacandjake View Post
Thanks a lot guys, wasnt expecting so many replies to a new player!

I get it now, 1 more question if you dont mind please.

Which is the best Meele guy in the game, like not magic someone who physically attacks.
Judging by your join date, I'll assume you're not a troll.

Anyways, best melee is debatable. Not including tanks, Yi, Jax, Tryn, Sion, Warwick, Nasus, Kat, Shaco and Gangplank would all be on the top list.

Imo, Yi, Jax, Tryn and Nasus would be my choice for a melee carry. In all honesty though, most of the champs are somewhat viable, so play whoever you enjoy playing as. Just try them all out first, if you can.

GNOY

12-08-2009

Quote:
For my Nunu build i found he was weak with his Magic Resistance end game and the +140 AP is essential for his Ice Blast and Absolute Zero.

By end game he's doing 2k damage for his Az and 640 per Ice Blast.

Ice Blast an opponent to slow them, Cleanse yourself and then AZ if that doesn't kill them the fact your Ice Blast has re-charged normally finishes them off.

It's working well so far, would love some constructive opinions tho....
Buy Banshee. Its perfect for Yeti, especially with new cleanse, at least definetely better than 2 abyssal, Magic resist is good, but you need protection from disables rather than MR. You can get another AP items after RoA,Abyssal,Banshee anyway (like magic penetration item, or plain AP item like Ring or Mejai).