Top Champion for Begenieers and advanced!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

God SoRcuS

12-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacandjake View Post
Thanks a lot guys, wasnt expecting so many replies to a new player!

I get it now, 1 more question if you dont mind please.

Which is the best Meele guy in the game, like not magic someone who physically attacks.
you will find that if you play a melee physical DPS , you will be extremely disappointed since you will die very very easily. I would recommend Gankplank at best. Ashe would win the beginner friendly DPS war but she is ranged. Anyways it's not like you have tons to try. There is jax, Master yi, gankplank, warwick(nice to start with IMO), Sion(Caster Sion is better though),Trynd

JunkRamen

12-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacandjake View Post
Thanks a lot guys, wasnt expecting so many replies to a new player!

I get it now, 1 more question if you dont mind please.

Which is the best Meele guy in the game, like not magic someone who physically attacks.
Corki and Tryndamere are probably the best physical carries atm. Corki is ranged though.

Felix Akasaka

12-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soujiro Tenkan View Post
Honestly i found Katarina, Cho-gath, and ashe to be the easiest hero's to play. There are quite a few others but these are basically hit a few buttons and win. Of course depending on your play style and current experience it all changes.
I don't usually like attacking people on forums, but calling Katarina easy to play somewhat offends my ego (I'll come right and say it). She's WEAK and SQUISHY early game like none other. It takes skill to effectively harass, level, and gain enough money to be decent or carry. Dying is far too easy and devastating. Granted, once she's powered up (or if you play really weak people), she's a killing machine with Shunpo and Death Lotus, plus that W key. In the end, she's very enjoyable though, essentially able to destroy the enemy team with a well timed shunpu and death lotus.

tnemlec

12-07-2009

most newbie friendly would be Ashe, no doubts.... Tristana is quite good too, not too hard to use as well, but these two chars are ranged.

Kassidan, twisted fate and many others would be good choices for advanced players.

Keynest

12-07-2009

If you are a starter then a character with lot of health and range are good since they have less chance of dying. Then, how about Gangplank the pirate? If you know how to shoot parley you do not need to worry about many things in a fight. You have great health+recovery spell, and your ult is great in a teamfight. Even if you go negative in Kill death ratio, you will still contribute to the team if you use your ult against enemies in a teamfight.

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2009

Troll anyone?

Haluc

12-07-2009

I personally started with Warwick due to the lifesteal aspect, but I quickly moved away from him when I realized how useless he was in team battles.

Also, this was before Gangplank existed. :S

Deinbeck

12-07-2009

You see alot of guys clean up with Yi. I don't know how viable he is in high end games. Probably not very viable, but alot of people play him. Why not play a tank? Every skill level needs them right?

GNOY

12-08-2009

From melee carries Jax probably easiest because he is harder to kill and easier to get kills with. He is not newbie-friendly though, but same goes for master Yi and Tryndamere aswell. If you try to learn these, prepare to die alot during teamfights and ganks, not that I scare you, but honestly, unexperienced players tend to do bad with melee DPS.

Riot aBhorsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

12-08-2009

I saw a Tryndamere totally destroy everyone last night. He's good. Like i said before though, Nunu is a very good way to start. He has nice high Natural HP and can be very powerful. Get a Rod of Ages and 2 x Abyssal Sceptres and he'll be nice and resilient.