Top Champion for Begenieers and advanced!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zacandjake

12-06-2009

Hey guys, my first post here, so bear with me please.

I have been playing with Udyr and play very well for a beginner. I have not tried any other champions, which are the best for beginners and advanced players!.Also which are the top 5 champions most people consider to be the best.

I would also like to unlock some new champions, which one is the most worth saving up for.

Thanks a lot for your time!

thanks

God SoRcuS

12-06-2009

Okay, FIRST play with all the free champions of the week and see what you like and don't like and then go from there. I don't have any particular hero in mind. But generally starting with Annie and Ryze should be fine.

zacandjake

12-07-2009

Thanks for the adivce,

ya i tried all, but Udyr is the best for me, i actually won 2 games! with real opponents with udyr. I am thinking of buying Tryndamere but i hear he is hard to control, but if i can contril Udyr well , i dont think he will be too hard. And then i was hearing about this guy call Hememdinger the Inventor or something like that.

Its like 3150 Ip but i think i can save up. Is that a good choice or some other character.

GNOY

12-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacandjake View Post
Thanks for the adivce,

ya i tried all, but Udyr is the best for me, i actually won 2 games! with real opponents with udyr. I am thinking of buying Tryndamere but i hear he is hard to control, but if i can contril Udyr well , i dont think he will be too hard. And then i was hearing about this guy call Hememdinger the Inventor or something like that.

Its like 3150 Ip but i think i can save up. Is that a good choice or some other character.
Dont waste your IP on Heimer. You will be disappointed once you learn game more, and get better opponents. Even if you become pro-Heimer, his gameplay is ridiculously boring.

Riot aBhorsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

12-07-2009

I'd recommend Nunu, very powerful when played right and nice and forgiving for newer players.

Nikorasu

12-07-2009

It's funny because Udyr is considered not only bad, but not suitable for beginners as his playstyle is very special.

If you're doing well with him, I'd suggest you to try other champs but stick to him primarily, because he's getting a buff anytime soon and you'll have the adventage of being one of the few to play him well (of course within your ELO range).

For learning the game, I suggest playing ashe, then moving to a low-difficulty melee (such as Kayle) and then specializing in what you like the most.

HoenHeim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2009

Honestly i found Katarina, Cho-gath, and ashe to be the easiest hero's to play. There are quite a few others but these are basically hit a few buttons and win. Of course depending on your play style and current experience it all changes.

coty

12-07-2009

I found Gangplank to be the champ that eased me into playing better.

Parrrley is nice for getting last hits on mobs and to harass opponents in your lane.

Remove Scurvy is nice for the snare break (and potentially the heal depending on whether you feel that you are safe from CC in your lane).

I forget it's name but the skill to sacrifice your minion for the aoe team buff is pretty helpful too (and also can be helpful for denying the opponent last hits when you take out one of your mobs that are low on health).

GP's Ulti is also pretty easy to use as it can be targeted anywhere - using it well takes practice though.

The combination of survivability, support, and DPS skills make GP (imho) a pretty accessible champ for beginners,

JunkRamen

12-07-2009

I'd say the best heroes to learn the game with are Gangplank and Nunu.

zacandjake

12-07-2009

Thanks a lot guys, wasnt expecting so many replies to a new player!

I get it now, 1 more question if you dont mind please.

Which is the best Meele guy in the game, like not magic someone who physically attacks.