Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Beta?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

12-09-2009

Quote:
KevveK88:
Awesome! I will download it right after you tell me one thing... Can i use the account i used for the Beta and will i still have all my achievements? Or will i have to start from scratch... again?

you don't have to re-download anything, you have the actual client already, it just says beta on it.

jerzy

Recruiter

12-10-2009

Quote:
Luchen:
The game has been oficially released, but it still feels too beta-like.
There are a bunch of great features coming soon though!

WoW is still very "beta-like" yet there's millions of people playing it. DotA still changes from patch to patch. Even Starcraft wasn't perfect upon release.

Sorry folks but Rome wasn't built in a day.

Weapon of Choice

12-10-2009

Quote:
jerzy:
WoW is still very "beta-like" yet there's millions of people playing it. DotA still changes from patch to patch. Even Starcraft wasn't perfect upon release.

Sorry folks but Rome wasn't built in a day.

This is hilarious. Wow, beta like? Wow doesn't crash after every game. Wow doesn't drop players 9/10 games forcing you to stand in line for a new game to be created. Wow doesn't take 3 logins to buy new runes and actually equip them in your runebook. I could go on and on about how ****ed up the game client is, but we all know how bad it is.

Good thing it's free to play. Oh wait some people paid money for this game.