Beta?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevinPJH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-06-2009

Hello Everyone,

I don't know much about League of Legends so please don't call me a noob once you have read this...

Anyway, I was told the League of Legends i downloaded from the League of Legends website was the full game, but it said (Beta) on the window tab when i minimized the game. If it is the Beta witch i am nearly 100% sure it is, can someone please tell me when the full game will be released?

- Kevin.

ZGBudai

12-06-2009

It's in beta.

RyuuKitten

12-06-2009

"when it's done"

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

12-06-2009

The game is fully released - some of the website stuff hasn't been quite updated yet.

Just go here: https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/ and go from there - you'll be playing soon enough (the game is free)

RyuuKitten

12-06-2009

you're no fun larias.

MammothWaffle

Adjudicator

12-06-2009

Larias the Buzz Slayer.

Fear not all ye peasants he hath slayn the buzz!

KevinPJH

Master Recruiter

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
The game is fully released - some of the website stuff hasn't been quite updated yet.

Just go here: https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/ and go from there - you'll be playing soon enough (the game is free)

This is what i done in the first place. But it says its the Beta Version on the window tab when you minimize the game.

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevveK88 View Post
This is what i done in the first place. But it says its the Beta Version on the window tab when you minimize the game.
it recently came out of beta, they still need to remove a lot of the "this ****'s beta" tags

Luchen

12-09-2009

The game has been oficially released, but it still feels too beta-like.
There are a bunch of great features coming soon though!

KevinPJH

Master Recruiter

12-09-2009

Awesome! I will download it right after you tell me one thing... Can i use the account i used for the Beta and will i still have all my achievements? Or will i have to start from scratch... again?