Stuck in Elo-Hell plz help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sinful Legend

04-08-2013

Ok so I am stuck in bronze 4. Every time I get to my promotions series I get my promotion taken from me by people who afk or just straight feed. I cant get away from it. I have been promoted to bronze 3 three times now and 3-4 games later right back in bronze 4. I am looking for somebody to duo with who can help me dig myself out of this low elo.. I am not the best player I'm not saying i belong in Diamond or anything like that but I know I deserve a lot better than bronze league.. So if there is someone who would be cool enought to help me plz add me and send me a msg so we can play you can catch me on LoL pretty much all day Mon-Thurs.

Ebbey

04-08-2013

Sup. Well, I can tell you I'm going through the same thing right now. However, I've been on a recent winning streak after someone gave me some advice on how to do well in ranked games. First off, win your lane. This becomes easier if you specialize in playing a solo lane like mid or top. If you really think you deserve to be somewhere higher than bronze, winning your lane shouldn't be too hard. Make the right decisions (most important thing to win) and don't be too rash. Sometimes, playing safe is your best bet. After you win your lane, roam around and help the other lanes. If you take the enemy's tower early, you'll be able to help out your teammates earlier and overwhelm the opponent. Lastly, don't try to be a ****** and rage on your teammates. It's not gonna help you win. Instead, try being a good leader and give them advice. Well, that's about it. I could duo queue with you if you want. Feel free to add me; but honestly I think you're better off doing solo queue.

-DJChao

FlyingPieDude

04-08-2013

Honestly man you are better off doing solo Q, I'm in Bronze 1 and I often have the same problem as you and used to think the same way. When I first started doing ranked I played my placements with a partner, so we duo queued. We both ended up in Bronze III and tried to duo our way into Silver, but we had no luck, we actually got bumped down to Bronze IV at one point and just ended up disagreeing on stuff all the time and getting mad at one another.

Now we both Solo Q, but we Solo Q together, like we try to stay in the same League level, and we give each other tips as we progress, things that we discover as we go. We've had a lot better luck in Solo Q, and we've actually done a lot better as well. We usually get stuck with support because we deal with the typical "I call that roll" ****, but we don't care, it just allows us to practice the same roll, therfore getting really good at it.

I main top lane as Jarvan, but now I'm amazing as Thresh support, as well as a few other supports. What I'm trying to say is just to keep trying, it may seem hopeless, but trust me, you will do a lot better in Solo Q and you will get a lot of practice in if you get stuck with the same roll a lot.

If you want to play a game sometime, I could maybe spectate and give you a few pointers as we play if you want any help.

pewdeipie

05-13-2013

I suck more than you. don't worry, im in bronze v.

Sore51

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylesaturn View Post
I suck more than you. don't worry, im in bronze v.
Im the lowest bronze, But I never play ranked, so its fine