Looking to start a Ranked Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyremis

04-08-2013

Hello, I am almost summoner level 30, I am over half way through 29, and I am currently looking to make a ranked team of people who our good at the game. I did not start actually doing pvp matches until summoner level 20+, but I have been doing very well as of late and always aiming to improve. In normal I have 88 wins and 86 losses currently. I am very good at ADC and support bottom, good at top, and still learning to be proficient in jungling, and mid. If you would like to chat my IGN is Nyremis. Also, I really prefer people who don't use 1337 speak or people who talk as if sending a txt and spell things weird and shorten words. I prefer people who are mature, intelligent, and try to put a sentence together properly. No up tight people who only aim to insult or troll either.

Aamon2500

04-08-2013

Add me my in game name is Aamon2500 i main jungle or well i usually play jungle just to become better at it i can play mid and top but haven't really played adc and support much. If you want to of course.

I Kryptix I

04-08-2013

add me in game its Infamous Viper and I main Mid. I am in silver atm but working my way up to gold :P

I Kryptix I

04-08-2013

i added you.

Nyremis

04-08-2013

I accepted, but your offline it says.