Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to raise solo que elo easily

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

noobfearme

04-08-2013

This method only apply to those who gets trolls/noobs on their team and is stuck at a certain elo. Solo que doesn't totally depend on ur skill, it's 50% luck. If you're doing decent, making decent decisions, not feeding or getting 0/11 stats, but you got 2-4 noobs on your team who feeds, afks, etc. then the method below is the way to get good/decent matchups 80% of the time. I forgot to mention, this only applies to low elo/mid elo guys. High elo, all about skill, there's hardly any troll games.

Don't you notice when you get win streaks, you are pretty much destined to get a ****ty matchup after a couple wins in solo que. Riot prettty much forces you to lose unless u use hacks or can 1v5 a team which is almost impossible to do when u got 4 feeding noobs or trolls.

All you have to do is purposely lose some normal blind pick matches. Don't make it seem obious that ur trolling, after you do so, go to ranked, You will 80% win that game and if ur on a loss streak, ur'll get at least 2 good matchups on low/mid elo.

And yes, even if your a noob, and gets a loss streak, i assure one game you play u can afk and ur team will 4v5 dominate enemies team.

Basically what i'm saying is, lose on blind pick matches, win on ranked. No pain no gain, or you can be a pro like hotshotgg which takes much more time than this. +1 if this helped, -1 if this failed to raise your elo after you used this technique for at least 3 times.

Edit(this technique is for ppl who are stomping in low/mid elo but their team suck balls who want to have decent matchups and longer funner games.)

woahjangles

04-08-2013

Your statistics seem sketchy.

Huibreezee

04-08-2013

While I won't speak to the credibilty of yhe OP. I as well found this to work.

noobfearme

04-09-2013

Quote:
woahjangles:
Your statistics seem sketchy.

I've explained everything very clearly, purposely lose some solo blind pick games, go to solo ranked ur'll get a great win chance.

Mogoyogo

04-09-2013

Considering normal and ranked work off different elo I think this doesn't work.

noobfearme

04-09-2013

**** you noobs who don't know how life works.

jester82

04-09-2013

50% of luck ? lol. I think this is a lot more psychological then actual facts but w/e. Lets say your right and this works 90% of the time but let me get this strait :

The whole goal with this is to assure that you will get carried every rank game you play ? lol. So a form a cheap Elo boosting lol.

I really don't understand why people think its so important that they are in a higher league that they currently are.

ROKAF JE

04-09-2013

It works 60% of the time, every time.

Mich567

04-09-2013

1. I hope you get permabanned.
2. Get a better attitude, everyone. If you're presented with a logical argument and are still a toxic player, I hope you get permabanned.
3. There's VERY LITTLE wrong with the current ranked system. If you're having problems after quite a few matches, it's completely YOUR attitude, and YOUR skill level. Statistically EXTREMELY close to impossible that you get all the "trolls" or "noobs".
4. Common Sense. Raging at "noobs" with profanity or saying nothing either makes them play worse or equally bad. People have bad games. Most people will take tips to get better. Tips and Constructive Criticism help people.

TastyCowpie

04-10-2013

Meh, I will give it a shot, if anything blowin' off some steam in a normal and just having good fun will help me preform better.