Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Silver 5]I HAVE CONQUERED ELO HELL!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MienTommy

04-08-2013

No matter how bad your team does or how many times they die, YOU can make those really small steps that win the whole game. I just did it carried my team.

http://oi45.tinypic.com/28tmr7.jpg

PipSqueek

04-08-2013

grats :P

Timammoth

04-08-2013

silver is just as painful .............. elo hell still continues

AU Freo

04-08-2013

Well congrats on escaping Bronze. But take it from, I just escaped Bronze as well. Silver 5 is so much god damn worse the Bronze. I mean, it is a complete **** hole. Sure, players are still pretty bad at best, but the ATTITUDES of these people is terrible. 1 death, "OMFG GG DIS BOT LANE FK RETRDS, REPORT, I AFK"... 90% of my Silver experience.

Good luck anyway...

Huibreezee

04-08-2013

Ummm your league means nothing the people you get matched with are based on mmr not what league ur in

Zeraphicus

04-08-2013

Wow 447 cs, great job!

djjomon

04-08-2013

Silver V is my Elo Hell... I placed into 4 and repeated queue with people at a lower skill level than myself. Not to sound conceited, but I frequently get, for example, supports who refuse to ward and take my farm, or players who have the chance to counter-pick, but cause themselves to be countered instead. Like, having a Lux mid on the enemy team, so they choose Annie.

FlyingPieDude

04-08-2013

I see Starcraft short cut XD! <3

PoisonedPeace

04-08-2013

I dont know if riot realized the division 5 of each tier becomes a giant cesspool of the trolls that got placed into that tier. Any 5th division is usually significantly worse than others. Diamond and platinum are probably exceptions.

I Kryptix I

04-08-2013

Silver V is only elo hell if your MMR is trash. once you tank your MMR you are really fuc*ed. when your mmr tanks and you are in silver 5 or any tier/division besides bronze you will be paired with bronze when in matchmaking. i know this for a fact because i tanked my MMR and was paired at one point with bronze 4 people. now im in promotion series for Silver V which means i have won multiple games in a row maybe one loss but then rest wins and im paired with Silver 3, 2 and even Silver 1 people. When u are actually getting paired with people from higher then your current Tier/Division then your MMR is higher then what your division states you should be. thats also how people jump Divisions/Tiers in promotion series if they win 2/0 and are on a massive hot streak because your MMR is so much higher then your actual placement in league system then u jump and skip over divisions which is in my opinion awesome. POINT being that once you are facing people with MMR's higher then silver 5 then your teammates are infinatly better then low MMR teammates. just stick with it. SILVER V can be great.