An Idea for Normal and Ranked Matches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyremis

04-08-2013

Well, I have read numerous threads throughout the forums and other forums by a simple google search where people are complaining about trolls, people who go afk or disconnect every 5 minutes and leave you at a major disadvantage. I also know that some people will come on here and try and act high and mighty and say "Well, if your good that doesn't matter, you can still win." That statement doesn't help you either if you try absolutely everything you can to help your team, but your the only one doing stuff because you have a disconnected player on your team and trolls who are intentionally feeding. Anyways, I really think that there needs to be a way after every game to choose to block players that you don't want to queue up with again, not just ignore them in the chat system. That way people won't have to put up with trolls or people who join games and just constantly disconnect.

This way players who are disconnecting on accident aren't being punished, other players can just choose not to queue up with them anymore. I also agree with people on the forums that have been pleading Riot to implement an option to bisband and go back to queue, when everybody fights over what champions and/or roles to be and they end up making an imbalanced troll team. There needs to be a choice to all agree to go back to queuing without penalty. I do disagree though when people also stated that if the majority of the team decides your a troll that they can kick you and you will be penalized for it. Because in my experience I have come across many teams that considered me a Troll because I didn't play my champion the way they wanted me to and do everything they wanted. That doesn't make me a troll, that makes me human, and wanting to make my own choices and decisions. I didn't feed, nor did I just go around soloing the entire game, I just didn't do what they "THOUGH" was right. So, if you penalize people, in that aspect it will also effect people who are not actual trolls.

I mean what if your actually queued up with trolls in your team and they decide to just abuse the system and kick you, and now your penalized because of them. I just think that you should be able to back out if the team can't decided on picking proper champions or people have a disagreement, and that you should also be able to block players you do not wish to queue with for whatever the reason may be without penalty. I mean we have The Tribunal and reporting system after every game that will do the penalizing and punishments. These are just my thoughts to help give the majority of Good players a better experience, and especially New players that dive in and discover just how many trolls LOL has and how disheartening it can be as a new player to this game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RYP Jericho

04-08-2013

I'm not 100% certain of this but I think players who remain ignored at the end of the game are excluded from your matchmaking search. I don't use the function often but I think I recalled reading that on an occasion where I did.