Well Another Irelia thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DravenDarkstar

04-07-2013

Well I just had the least amount of fun top vs irelia as vlad, I am very good with vlad and at the start of the match i was out zoning her and everything. but then tf tped behind me she stunned me and i was dead.. great coordination on their part. what bothered me is after only 2 kils she snowballed out of control able to destroy my entire team in a 4vs1 teamfight. this is stupid she had only like 2 tier 2 tiems not even full build but her mechanics are so destructive she pretty much excells at everything, shes a tanky dps with a heal and chasing abilitys .. and a stun.. I find this to be game breaking

Reasoning: League of legends is supposed to be about the team, each champ has their role.

So how is it ok for a tank to have all the roles, able to dps, ablle to disable, able to chase and able to push really well and has more healing than WW. this is my first time agianst a irelia and i have to say.. I was quite disgusted with just how she dominates the entire team. My team are no slouches eithier they are all in legends league I have looked at her abilities and the problem is not any one thing its her entire kit as a whole, you take out her chasing or her heal or her ability to dps or even switch her to a assasin or something removing the tankyness about her , and she woulld ultimatly become useless, The only way to actually get to equal par with other tanks would be to pull the champ compleatly from the game and redesign her from scratch. her scaling is stupid, shes quite fast and with her dash you can't really outrun her.

Its sad to see riot make a champ this broken, its even sadder to see them push out more champs when issues like these stilll exist.

Dota 2 is comming out in may of this Year riot, you were a good filler. but now you will have to compete agianst the master and creator of the entire moba genre. I am surprised frog has not sued the pants off of you because, frog can prove he was the original idea behind the MOBA genre. if he ever decides to sue you, I will back him up 100% ypou twisted and deformed the moba. You deserve to lose everything.

Plz Nerf Irelia

04-07-2013

Plz Nerf Irelia

SaltedAkuma

04-07-2013

I can't stop laughing. This entire post is comedy gold.

AU Freo

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltedAkuma View Post
I can't stop laughing. This entire post is comedy gold.
Then I suggest you need a life.

No Ticket

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DravenDarkstar View Post

Dota 2 is comming out in may of this Year riot, you were a good filler. but now you will have to compete agianst the master and creator of the entire moba genre. I am surprised frog has not sued the pants off of you because, frog can prove he was the original idea behind the MOBA genre. if he ever decides to sue you, I will back him up 100% ypou twisted and deformed the moba. You deserve to lose everything.
Guinsoo was the guy that created DotA Allstars; icefrog was just the janitor.

You sir are as ignorant of DotA as you are League of Legends. So please go play DotA 2(Which incidentally was a name in the public domain that Valve copywrited and was sued by Blizzard over). I guarantee you will not be missed.

AMF

Feel Good lnc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2013

Since you said it was your first time laning against Irelia,
I suggest you realize how balanced she really is. Punish her early, or pay the price.