Top gets too much gold/xp and jungle gets barely as much as the 0 cs support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Quackers

04-07-2013

Riot, it's time to reconsider gold distribution during the laning phase.

Plz Nerf Irelia

04-07-2013

Agreed, as a support I want more gold. I want my Locket, Aegis and sightstone at 20 flat pls.

MienTommy

04-08-2013

lol'd

Shukarhazh

04-08-2013

Odd, I can easily complete a 6-item build plus red/blue pot and oracles as a jungler, while the rest of my team is still nicely fed. Something about ganks and counterjungling comes to mind.

General Quackers

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shukarhazh View Post
Odd, I can easily complete a 6-item build plus red/blue pot and oracles as a jungler, while the rest of my team is still nicely fed. Something about ganks and counterjungling comes to mind.

Something about assist gold and math comes to mind. Not every game is a 60min game.

Sailangel

04-08-2013

Are you serious?? I main jungle and my cs is right up there with my top laner. Of course I'll jungle nocturne, very high clear speed, and run boots of mobility, but I almost always have the same cs as my top laner or enough gold from gank kills to suffice.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArktryxKrytek View Post
Are you serious?? I main jungle and my cs is right up there with my top laner. Of course I'll jungle nocturne, very high clear speed, and run boots of mobility, but I almost always have the same cs as my top laner or enough gold from gank kills to suffice.
That isnt possible unless you are taking CS from lanes or counter jungling.

Sailangel

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogs01gt View Post
That isnt possible unless you are taking CS from lanes or counter jungling.
Yes it does involve counter jungling and most of the time my teammates will ask me to hold their lane while they back, so yes its not just solely jungle. But I disagree if you jungle right, keep your levels up with the rest of the team, you should never follow behind in gold or items.

Shukarhazh

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
Something about assist gold and math comes to mind. Not every game is a 60min game.
I hit full build before the 45 minute mark...

djjomon

04-08-2013

My only true complaint about supports is the need of Quints of Gold. Quints of Gold and 2 GP10s work quite well, but you lose out on other utility quints that could be more useful if Supports could itemize stronger, for gold. But I trust Riot knows this and balanced it this way for a reason.