Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So this is what happened in silver this game...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neonics

04-07-2013

Anyways I was playing support leona. Our team had nocturne,vladimir, kayle, and draven. Our nocturne gets counter jungled and I then I say : just get wards and put them in the jungle entrances. He says ok I will sell my madreds for wards. Then I tell him to keep madreds but he sells them anyways and buys a Sightstone. Later into the game I notice that he hasn't placed down his sightstone wards so I proceed to tell him to put down his wards. He then says : ok ill sell my wriggles. Noc now buys the ruby sightstone with the gold he got from selling wriggles. At this point since mid lost lane, top lost lane also we were losing the game.We go on to lose the game. What got me made here was that he decided to sell his madreds for wards and wriggles for wards which was simply ridiculous.

TL;DR ; Noc does stupid stuff we lose

Plz Nerf Irelia

04-07-2013

Probably his promotion form B5 to B4

I've been put with some weird team rankings before

YokoAhava

04-07-2013

Seriosuly, the people you get matched with in silver are ****. I cant even get a win because my team is do bad in silver. Played 7+ matches and not one win, got dropped to silver 4. I hate silver. Hate it.

YoHoleIsMahGoal

04-07-2013

sorry bro :l

SHMEEPS phd

04-08-2013

Worst Noc NA

RYP Jericho

04-08-2013

I'd totally sell Wriggles for wards. Wriggles would be better if it had an active ability.....

....wait....

Aeshura

04-08-2013

Someone please think of the children!

xDingwithsalad

04-08-2013

I also enjoy coming to the forums to vent for no reason.